Reviews for Hanako's Story
SwampThirtyFour chapter 32 . 7/6
Beautiful. This was a wonderful story. The way you portrayed Hanako was what I felt true to her character, and that she did have her own personality, despite her shy persona. I respect you for sticking with the story, despite its length. It was a fantastic read. Props for including all the endings. Keep up the fantasic work!
TheButteredPotato chapter 32 . 3/24
Pretty good story. Worth the read. The last page is a little confusing with Hanako's inner monologue, but I suppose it's okay considering that Hanako is a fairly complicated character.

4/5, would recommend.
forgotten22968 chapter 32 . 2/9
When i first heard of this is was on the Katawa forums and lost track of it after a while. to find it here brought me a lot of happiness. Really enjoyed the idea of the story being shown through Hanako's perspective. From having played Katawa Shoujo and knowing how Hisao felt, made me wonder exactly what was going through Hanako's mind. A very good story my friend. Very good indeed.
mattstark66 chapter 32 . 11/25/2014
Wow... this was certainly one of the best stories I've ever read in this website. Hanako is, without a doubt, my favorite character from Katawa Shoujo, and it most definitely was amazing to read her arc through her own point of view. It added so much more to her already fascinating character. I think it would be amazing if you somehow decided to continue this story. Even if her route was my favorite while I was playing KS, I always felt the (good) ending lacking. Don't get me wrong, the ending (or should I say, beginning?) was perfect, but I've always wondered what happened with her's and Hisao's relationship afterwards. I probably think this because I can't help but compare Hanako's route to both Emi's and Lilly's routes, since both of those routes developed their relationships with Hisao much more. Anyway... this was a marvelous read. You're a great writer and I sincerely wish the best to you. And keep on writing!
The Pack chapter 32 . 11/23/2014
This has to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. This story gives me a better idea of what Hanako has felt through the entire walkthrough of Katawa Shoujo for her part. It makes me feel so much better, and it allows me to understand the character in a different way then I have before. What you have done has helped me more than you realize. Thank you so much for writing this, it was truly a great read :)
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 32 . 11/8/2014
Awesome Story!
I just finished Hanako's arc not too long myself
it was fascinating to peer in her mind
again Excellent job! fav!
Ayeun chapter 32 . 9/25/2014
I love it! I love it all. I am so glad you wrote all three endings as well. Was nice to see things from Hanako's point of view too.

Will you, by any chance, be writing a sequel or continuation?
Ainsugron chapter 32 . 9/8/2014

I hope you write an epilogue to this. I have been riding the feels train all the way from start to finish
Guest chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Why...why must you choose the bad Hanako ending...why must you do this?
DaniruKoresan chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Awesome so far.
Xerzo LotCN chapter 32 . 8/19/2014
dawww ... yea happy ending but wow this took like 2 years it shocking really did you think it was wait i know you didn't you at one time mentioned plans to write parts for the other girls but it taken you much longer then planned for this amazing story that you don't plan to write those anymore well ... i love this story it was amazing...
Council chapter 32 . 8/19/2014
Wow. I'm left rather speechless. Not just by this chapter, but by the whole story you have retold, and yet, in such a unique, detailed perspective, that it seems like a completely original story in it's own standing.
You are a highly talented write, always remember that, and what you have written here is a masterpiece. Albeit, a small, and easily hidden away in the ff site, masterpiece, but one nevertheless.
Thank you for your efforts. I wish all the best for you :)
Chewie Cookies chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
Dayum! What a happy ending! Or rather, what a happy beginning!

I don't know if this is the end of your fic or not, because you're most certainly talented enough to keep this going after the ending of the game, but I REALLY hope this keeps going!

Keep up the good work!
Relssum chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
Thank you; you have allowed me to experience the same warmth that I felt when reading the original Katawa Shoujo. Blessings upon you.
FANNYMAN chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
Damn you trivun, you forcefully took my manly tears from my muscular tear ducts. And now you've completed this story, which also makes me sad, because there won't be anymore Hanako story that I'll be waiting constantly for.

But with everything that's happened, I deem this story a "One a kind that gives you the damn feels."