Reviews for Hime of the Stars
Guest chapter 29 . 5/27/2014
not good. bad. amateur
joji chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
"You've forgotten. Even then, you'll only have grown ten years; you'll still be young. But by then, I'll either be an old woman or dead..."
I felt so sad reading that. Loved the ending of the chapter.
There are alot of grammatical no spelling alot of tense the story is really should have it betaed.I saw on your profile that english is not your first language,so all the mistakes are to be you are a very good the story betaed and it will be even better. Still thank you for this.I really like it so far.
Cheers!
PostoronnimV chapter 29 . 9/14/2012
Thank you again for this wonderful story and now I will go to read the sequel!
PostoronnimV chapter 28 . 9/14/2012
Oh, so that's how they started dating!)) Needless to say, I absolutely love this extra scene! It was very sweet and lovely. Thank you very much))
PostoronnimV chapter 27 . 9/14/2012
Oh, so Natsuki and Shizuru already a couple, it would be interesting to read how and when they started dating...

Anyway, thank you very much for this story, every chapter was very captivating. I enjoyed it immensely and really glad that we have a sequel)))
PostoronnimV chapter 26 . 9/14/2012
Hmm, it explains a lot why outwardly Natsuki seems so cold... To be born in this family is not only a great responsibility and honor, but also a heavy burden... to lock your emotions and not to show any weakness even in the presence of only close ones...
PostoronnimV chapter 25 . 9/14/2012
-"We were rather busy then." "You have a way of making great understatements sometimes." - LOL... this had me laughing))

And I really do love the way you portray Natsuki and Shizuru (and their interaction). You created an interesting characters.
PostoronnimV chapter 24 . 9/14/2012
Thanks for another amazing chapter!

"I'm your luggage, so take me all the way to the main fleet." haha... when it is necessary Shizuru uses this argument in her favor and advantage)) And I think Natsuki smiled a genuine smile, because she was happy that Shizuru wants to stay by her side...

I love the last scene in this chapter! It was fun to read how Nao teased Natsuki))
PostoronnimV chapter 23 . 9/14/2012
Wow, this was very interesting chapter and even more intense than the previous! Thank you.

It was interesting to read how differences between Natsuki's and Shizuru's cultures affects their way of thinking and perception of the situation and how the former Baroness acted as an intermediary and explained to Shizuru why Natsuki acts and says so and vice versa.
PostoronnimV chapter 22 . 9/14/2012
Wow, this was pretty intense chapter! I like it)

I also like how the relationship between Natsuki and Shizuru is developing and the bond becomes stronger and stronger.
PostoronnimV chapter 21 . 9/14/2012
Thank you for this amazing chapter!))

"we've already run out of ideas." "I expected as much." - Lol this part had me laughing...
And in general, I totally adore this whole ShizNat scene!
PostoronnimV chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
Hehe... I liked this chapter)

Shizuru is beginning to realize that Natsuki means for her much more than she was originally assumed, but she's still in denial.
Platina GF chapter 29 . 9/14/2012
this story was so great! omg yes, a sequel! i'm so looking forward to the sequel! can't wait to read it. good luck and thanks for your wonderful story :)
0mauie0 chapter 29 . 9/13/2012
gah! cant believe it already end! but its a great story! cant wait for the sequel.._
Guest chapter 29 . 9/13/2012