Reviews for High Noon
dkjkaden chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Good story hope u update SOON!
Gwendolin chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Awesome.. you've got a pretty strong start.. now let's see if you can keep it going - that was a hint to get the next chapter up soon please.
G chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
I hope Nahuel wins.. I think that Jacob is a bit pushy although he's trying to hold back it's like saying "i've waited 7 years to bang you senseless so let's get it on". At least he isn't trying to force himself onto Renesmee.
shes-guilty-by-design chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
This is a really great story so far! I'm rooting for Jake! I get why he would be down about Nessie refusing his proposal but I think he should just take things in stride. Nahuel is another story...I get that she is only female hybrid he isn't related to but he already knows about the relationship Jake and Nessie has and that eventually they will be together... ultimately!
Torchwood Boy chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Ooh exciting! I am glad Jacob has calmed down now and I hope Nahuel and Jacob get to have a good fight!

Haha, great chapter!
G chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Whoo hoo.. I'm Renesmee/Nahuel all the way. I get the feeling that Jacob is trying to push too hard for the relationship (he really should have asked for Edward's permission to court/marry Renesmee) and now he's suffering the consequences for it. I mean if he had asked in advance Edward would have told him his thoughts about his daughter saying "wait a bit longer" or "perhaps you should court her abit more first" or even "she's not ready for that kind of relationship".

Anyway update soon.. I can't wait to see Jacob again. *grins* I have a secret fetish for Jacob in pain or Jerk Jacob.
Georgiana's Muse chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
*whistles* After 7 chapters Nahuel finally enters the stage. I was starting to think he would never show up.

While it seems that Jacob is definately in love with Nessie, Renesmee seems to love Jacob as a brother or friend. It's not a romatic love despite how much he wishes it so.

I think that this Jacob is a bit arrogant.. there doesn't seem to be much courtship between Jacob and Nessie. It's more she seems of age so I'm going to propose as she kept me waiting so long so it's only fair that we expediate things now. Jacob's ready, and probably can't wait to have kids (or start the process of making kids at least).
Torchwood Boy chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Ooh! I like Nahuel and I think this will be interesting! I also loved the Jasper and Nessie scene, I'd love more between these two and I think it worked great!

Brilliant Chapter! : D
Torchwood Boy chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Great chapter! The portrayal of Jacob is very strange, but I can see it happening when it comes to Renesemee!

I also thought the writing for both Mike and Jessica was spot on. I think your writing is amazing and I do hope you update soon!

Oh and by the way ERMAGHOD WOOW CONTINUE!11!111!

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist... Great chapter!
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
One word: wow. Just...wow.
Torchwood Boy chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Really good chapter! Mike makes me laugh!

I loved the snow scene as well! Alice makes me laugh and and I think it's great how well you right all these characters!

I feel sorry for Jacob, but at the same time I understand Renesme's thoughts about the whole thing!

Great story!
Torchwood Boy chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Great chapter! Really loved the dynamic of the relationship between mother and daughter really well!

Amazing Chapter!
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
This is actually really good! Keep going ..
vampalicious chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Loving this sooosososososossoo muuuuchhhh OMG its great and you write all the characters so well! I love the over reaction of Edward and the beautiful gift for Renesmee :) ah its just amazing you must continue! One thingI must say... i wish that Renesmee could be with Jacob. however, I understand if u have other plans as it would make it more interesting (i mean her being with Nahuel) but i dunno lol i guess its your choice but her and Jacob just seem so perfect, however Nahuel is a lot more mysterious which could lend great plot twists and more interest... :))))) anyway i'll read the next chapter rather than ramble! :)
vampalicious chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Love it! nice and long :-) great great chapter beautiful artful descriptions ... and oh what an ending to the chapter! and i like how u introduced nahuel into the story by him being helpful abt the flu thing... yeah i like it a lot will read the rest soooooon but make sure you continue as if this is just the beginning, then im sure it gets even better as it goes along! Update soon.x