Reviews for How did we meet?
Guess chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I LOVED IT! I been wondering about how u met da turtles... Now I know! :D
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I laughed so loudly and with such a high pitch when I read this. Your stories are great. Stories that include you as a character are great, too. Love your name, by the way. "Who am I. Well. I'm just Me" I also read about how you came up with it. Amazing what those little thoughts can do. Oops, I'm rambling, aren't I?
TMNTluckygirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awww that's so sweet! Tranquilizers never let you down lol. Anyway great story and keep up the good work.
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
:'( I'm crying, it was so nice! Thank you, Who :)

Sugar-
turtlegirls16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
WOHOO! Awesome sis it was amazing!
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
¬°FELICIDADES WHO! :D
Halloween Witch chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awe! You love us Who! We love you too! A cute wonderful little story for your anniversary! Great job! Can't wait to see what comes out next!... hey, are they're any of your stories you haven't finished yet?

Halloween Witch
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Feliz 2do aniversario, Who! Bonita historia, y tus historias son muy buenas y entrenadas, a los chicos (Tmnt) le gustan, especialmente a... Leito!
Saya the Ninja Cat chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Squee! XD SO COOL! I LOVED IT OMG. That is one of the epicest way to meet the turtles I have ever seen! Forget getting rescued in the alley by the turtles.. YOU saved THEM! And you did it with your SUPER DOCTOR SKILLS! This was SO awesome. And Leo had BETTER stay through the whole story, seeing as you saved his shell! :D I was laughing so hard when you were all jumping and cheering for defeating the Utrom. The turtles are all "huh?" ._. And you're singing and dancing. WIN! I loved the action in this meeting as well. It's usually the turtles fighting some group of humans, be they ninjas or common thugs, so it's really great to see them fighting some huge monster or robot for a change. Which they SHOULD be cause they're SUPERHEROES! Love it love it love it! Hehe, I like your 'i have to lay off the chocolate' quote. Every line by every turtle really showed who they were, so great job of capturing their personalities. IT WAS SO COOL GOOD JOB! OMG WANNA READ MORE. X3 But EPIC anniversary fic. Couldn't have written one better myself!