Reviews for The Mockingjay's Daughter
lemonjar chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
I can't pretend that I have been following this story. I just read from chapter 1 up to chapter 11 today (2-10-14) but I have no idea if you aren't gonna finish the story. But I can say that I love this story and it would be great if you would continue!

Athenachild101 chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Where are you, girl? :) haha. This is a really good story, and you should keep writing it! PWEASE? For me?
catnip851 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Please update soon! I really like it.
mika chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
BOW! He totally love her and it seems like Flint is just using her.
At least, that is what it seems like to me
mika chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Keep writing. This is awesome and I must know how Bow is going to handle this. Is Rye going to find out about him seeing her with flint? This is so great please keep it up, I need more!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
I totally thought that it was bow and i did not see the whole johanna mason thing coming
Occy3 chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
I love Bow and I LOVE Flint even more! Sorry must be said :)
Can't wait for more :)
Occy3 chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
I only found this fanfic today, and I read it all! Yes I know, I have no life :/ Can't wait for more!
samiesimpson1 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
When are you going to come back with new chapters its been months
kayola15 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Oooos love the twist! Hahah hes johannas son?! I thought he was gonna b Annie's...
samiesimpson1 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Idk. I think I like quick and shorter... But not too short
Really great so far. Keep it up!
kayola15 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
oh cool I got a shoutout! love this! hehehe love how rye just bats her pretty eyes and gets wat she wants then blaze is just awkward. love it! lol I bet its gale...
keroppi2471 chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
please post more! it's a super big cliffhanger I'm dying to see what happens next! anyways I love the plot so far :) keep posting!
samiesimpson1 chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Awe thanks! And it's definitely bow or gale! This was a great chapter!