Reviews for It Falls On Me
catgirl26 chapter 3 . 7/28
Very cool concept! I've been meaning to pick this fic up for a while - I keep seeing the updates over at We're Just Saiyan, and the awards nominations have finally made me get my butt in gear for a bunch of fics on my "to read" list. Great start so far! I like the interaction between Bulma and Vegeta, and the slow reveal of the A/U you're working with. I'm curious to see what Vegetasei is like!
DONGERDINGDONG chapter 21 . 7/16
AWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHH *sees the next chapter is not ready*
...
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
DONGERDINGDONG chapter 19 . 7/16
DIE YAMCHA YOU FUCKING BASTARD! *shoots over 9000 laser volts at him*
DeedBot chapter 21 . 5/6
Please continue! This was a great AU. I'm normally very against bonding but this was really good! I would like to see more, or maybe a sequel? Vegeta has to ascend and kill freiza, and Zarbon ;)
Really chapter 19 . 4/18
This story looked like it would be good then it turned to Yamcha bashing your ship so damn illogical that you have to bash a good character to make it look good in comparison?
P.Sapphire chapter 21 . 4/9
I started reading fan fiction early last year and this was my very first fic, until now I have read more than 50 fic and this one still the BEST one, I really really REALLY hope you update a new chapter soon because I'm dying for one. :'(
And thank you. :D
wsprsndadrk chapter 21 . 3/31
I've been reading this non stop since last night when I found it. I basically got paid to read this while I was at work - I even refused to go tinkle in the toilet if I was in the middle of a particularly chewy scene! I admit I've laughed (and even cried less often) when reading stories... but I have NEVER had my heart DROP before. Best way to describe it is being so in tuned emotionally that I was thunderstruck the way the characters were. Bra-fucking-vo!
mercuriancat chapter 20 . 3/18
Hello again! I just finished re-reading this story again and I just keep falling in love with it over and over. I feel bad cuz I feel like I've reviewed a thousand times, but I'm always left hanging and waiting for the ending. I know it's been a couple of years and life happens, but just know you still have avid followers awaiting patiently for the ending to your epic story -
The Crystal Rose chapter 21 . 2/18
I'm dying for an update! I'm reading and re-reading this and I can't get enough of it! Please tell us what happens! Does she accept?!
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'It Falls On Me' is Nominated for 'Best Romance Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
I had a feeling Vegeta was behind everything. I CAN'T wait for the next chapter. Please hurry and post it. I love your writing and I just started writing my first story. I must say this is one of my favorite B/V story so far. Thank you so much
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
OMG i love u R story sooo much ! Pls update soon next ch pls dont stop this story !
mercuriancat chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
This story is just so beautiful. I remember when I first started reading it and thinking it was just going to be a short little thing about her wedding but it's turned into such a wonderful epic piece that I check everyday for updates. Please do update soon! I, along with the rest of your adoring readers anxiously await :)
Jessica chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
I love this chapter I can't wait for the last chapter...Are you going to post it soon?
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Oh, look. A Yamcha bashing story... not really surprised. Even though Yamcha isn't that bad of a guy and the characters seem OOC.