Reviews for It Falls On Me
biscuitwhiskers chapter 21 . 5/28
I normally don't read stories which haven't been updated in a couple of years but I was curious and well I don't regret my decision to read this. If anything your last chapter gave me measure of catharsis. I love the way you set the narrative and my favourite thing about this whole fic is your use of Saiyan tail body language - a lot of authors forgot to include them as tools of showing emotion. I hope that one day you'll decide to finish this wonderful fic - I want a vegeta-sei wedding !
dr3amqu33n chapter 21 . 1/29
I was very hesitant to start reading this story only because I am not a fan of many AU but I am SO glad that I did! I read it in a day and I can't wait to read some more. I just love it so much! The twist of them already being bonded was so good too! I actually did not see it coming!
Pillar chapter 21 . 1/26
So, I found this on the off chance and normally don't start reading fics that have been without an update for over a year, but I'm glad I read this. I loved it! The characterization and how you managed to stretch what was only a week into a beautiful and well timed narrative. I do hope you'll update again some day and bring this all to a conclusion, because some things have peaked my interest. What are Freeza and his people scheming, how will everyone react to the proposal (especially so suddenly after Bulma called of one wedding), how will and can she juggle Capsule Corp and becoming royalty?
Saiyan L chapter 21 . 1/19
Absolutely loved this story! I hope you are able to update soon!
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
Now that everything is finally well between them, Im dying for an epilogue! After all the emotional turmoil some fluff is sorely needed. Please don't leave us hanging.
Hipstergecko chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Oh. My. Heavens.
This story...
This story.

All the feels, all the believability, all the good writing...
AND it's based on your own story?
I loves it. O.O

I know it's been years since you updated, but did you ever think about completing this doozy? What happens neeeeeeeext?
Veggie-Lover chapter 21 . 8/21/2016
OMG! This story is amazing! I am so sad that it's been nearly 2 years since you've updated! Please update! I need to know how it ends, you are so talented!
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 21 . 5/16/2016
Love it! Any hope you will finish the story?
smar0403 chapter 21 . 5/13/2016
I love this you are an amazing writer thank u
vixenia chapter 21 . 2/28/2016
T.T I loved this story soooo much. I really hope you update!
nofcksgiven chapter 5 . 2/11/2016
You're being too kind to Yamcha. You know he'd be dead just from a punch, lol. I'm irritated that Bulma put up with his shit for so long.
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 2/11/2016
CANCEL THE STUPID WEDDING!
I'm seriously starting to feel frustrated for and with Bulma. She deserves better. She knows she deserves better. Why is she wasting her damn time with all these idiots. Kick Yamcha's ass to the curb and send Vegeta back to where he came from. They are both idiots and don't deserve Bulma's anything at all.

Buuutttttt... I know shit gotta happen to move the story along.:) I like it so far.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Haha. I love how Bunny is basically like, "you can marry Yamcha and I'll support you but Team Vegeta all the way." I also love her reasons for why Bulma should consider Vegeta. She's not holding back at all, haha. Bunny is entertaining and so right.
tina chapter 21 . 12/8/2015
Hey ya :);just read the whole story and i must say that i really like this AU story, idea of Bulma and Vegeta being raised togehter, Vegeta still being heir to the throne and real prince- i loved it! But i was really itritated with Bulmas behavior, she was so smart and portraited as really similar to Vegeta - but still she showed such huge lack of judgement when it comes to Yamacha. He cheated on her (ok a lot of girls forgives that), tried to kill Vegeta, admits he uses her as a shield against Vegeta, bruises her arm (!), admits to her best friend that once they get married he will be in control? Add attraction to Vegeta in to the equation- and still she shows up to wedding rehersal? Hmm i know its A/U but still as i said she was supposed to be so much like Vegeta and she ends up being a typical idiot women (sorry to othe girls but its the truth) forgiving and closing her eyes to the truth. You may ask:who am i to judge? No one, but i was in similar situation, without a handsome second man to sweep me of my feet, but still i ended a relationship cause i refused to settle for less than i deserve, even if it ment i would stay single forever, and those kind of girls who settles really irritate me. Thats probably why i wanted to smack Bulma over her head in this fic for being stupid almost till the end. Vegeta was perfect- just as i imagine him if Vegeta-sei was never blown up and you writing skills- amazing! I see you haven't updated for so long and there was so much left to finish (wedding, Frieza)... i really hope you will update at least one more chapter to fill in some gaps. And making Bulma and Vegeta work so much ashamed me for reading for so many hours instead of working myself - i couldn't stop reading, you got me addicted :D anyhow sorry for grammar errors , english is not my mother tounge! Hope you update! Kisses!
Hazel chapter 21 . 10/31/2015