Reviews for Fly
misherukuro chapter 4 . 7/24
Interesting
CHBNewRomeHogwartsBerk chapter 4 . 7/17
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! NOOOOOOO IT'S COMPLETE! BUT YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING WITH 'OMG YOU'RE A HUMAN? WHAT THE HECK?' Also, this doesn't need to be rated M, it's not M, it's more of a T. If I was suspicious at all that it was really M, I would not have read this, and I bet you a lot of people skipped over this story because of the rating, so I advise you to change it. So, I'm done flipping out over the story, (mostly) and please, PLEASE WRITE THAT ONE-SHOT! TONY MUST BE JEALOUS! HE MUST BE THE MOST JEALOUS AND HE MUST TURN GREEN WITH ENVY AND STEVE MUST BE AMAZING BUT INSTEAD OF BRAGGING BEING HIS ADORABLE BASHFUL SELF SO PLEASE WRITE THAT ONE-SHOT! (Oh. I guess I wasn't done flipping out. Sorry.) Anyways, have a great day, and KEEP WRITING! (Especially that one-shot please!)
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 4 . 6/18
Fun story and great that Steve and Harry found a comfort with each other. Thanks for sharing!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 1/17
nice
TheCauldron chapter 4 . 1/12
Oh... I want more of this! SO. MUCH. MORE!
Oricke chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
was an interesting idea with a rather disappointing ending since you could have done so much more with this story, could easily see it being 20 chapters if you had any drive to go with the writing talent.
CMBrockett chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Awwww. You're done already?! I want to see their reaction when Harry transforms back into a human!
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Manly cuteness! :D
jkrowlingrox chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Nice fic! And if you ever write a follow-up, I would absolutely read it!
kaeskey chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Please finish this story! I love it!
Alyss Darlington chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Fantastic story I wish you would continue it I would love to read more
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
If you do make that sequel, could you also make Harry turn into a human and give the avengers the idea that it's a magical creature thing?
birdandthebell chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
This was so sweet :)
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
This was a really good story! I liked it a lot, it was very well written. A sequel would be awesome, please do write one!
L's Cappuccino chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
Ahaha, I could practically see Fury thinking along the lines of 'FML, I don't get paid enough for this shit'