Reviews for The Night of the Memory Thief
Aurelia30 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awesome story! I could just see and hear both Artie and Jim as the plot progressed. Very nice indeed!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Artie could beat out Mrs. Hudson in terms of cooking.
Diddlepie chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I enjoyed the theme that Dr L. needs to do " dirty work" to pay for his projects. It's about realistic I guess as any WWW plot can be. Your stories are well written with nice pacing. I seem to be reading one a night! I've done some FF writing myself and may get back into it inspired by your handiwork. Thanks and I'm on to the next story.
MaudeB chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I don't know how many times or ways I can tell you how great your stories are - what a pleasure to read! It is more than watching a well played episode of the show - I get lost in the story - almost like I'm there. Maybe using some of the good doctor's invisibility serum, but there none the less. Your fanfic is too good and too short. I'm sad when I come to the end although I really want to know how things turn out. Our boys are safe with you. Their characterizations always ring true. As always - "WRITE MORE!"
RowdyClara chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Another great story, CaliforniaGal! On the part when Loveless is telling West what he plans to do with his victim was superb! When I was reading I could almost hear their voices as if I were watching an episode. I must say, you do the good doctor very well. :) Keep up the awesome work! I always look forward to reading more WWW fanfic from you!