Reviews for Blink
bandgeek1229 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love this!
Crystal-Bulma chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I loved the proposal scene! I think they both came full circle in their relationship and lifes. They will always still press each others buttons, but that does not change a thing between them.

I've compliment you on your characters before, but now I have to compliment you on your structure too! Starting it off slow with the slight picking up of pace and ending with the ever stretching future. You bonded the whole "time" concept brilliantly with this piece. I actually get what my teachers in creative writing tried to teach me all those years back, now!

P.s. I love your muse! ;-)
darlove99 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
So eloquent. This was lovely .I am glad you listened to your muse.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Never stop writing! Let that muse yell! I don't think I could survive if eureka fanfic died.
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You found a really effective way to dissect those few seconds into their parts and parse out each emotion in its proper context. In that vein, I like how you started it off talking about the notion of time passing. And then your structure does the job beautifully of fast-forwarding through their relationship until it's down to just that moment-and then you stretch it out to a standstill. Lovely.
lezzles1956 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
beautiful! thankyou
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
"For him, she'd break the rules, for her, he'd toe the line."

Love love love that line!
purplepotatopig chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
i so love your muse for being stubborn and refusing to let go of Jo and Zane! hug her for me a gazillion times!

i haven't watched the episode yet, but i'm pretty sure this little bit has given me a taste of just how monumental THAT particular moment was. i literally found myself holding my breath as well, waiting for the answer that i was already sure of, but i was likewise freaked it might not be, until i got to the part
"...there would have been no ending other than this, and he began to rebuild the heart he held most dear...In any timeline."

please don't go anywhere. please stay and write more stories, especially now that that's all we have left of them. stories to tell...
hatondog chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
LOL! I'm on rewatch #3 of the proposal and will have to count the seconds next time. Was too busy waiting to see if Erica would crack-she seemed near tears. I think that may have been the last Jo/Zane scene filmed. Anyway, thanks much to your muse. This piece gave context to a scene that seemed to go by way too fast.
Raingirlkm chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Absolutely lovely! Thank you.
pdxskigirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Well, I for one, am rather glad your muse is so persistent :) And I will be looking forward to all of your future J/Z stories :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
So awesome. Seriously, your writing is so good. It gives me so many feelings... And I loved that you mentioned the fact Zane hardly says he loves her in this timeline. (And I also maybe watched that proposal scene maybe 50 or so times.) Please never ever stop writing Jo/Zane fanfics.
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hahaha I would gladly conspire with your Muse on this one. I hate the idea of Eureka's fanfiction community dying out! We're such a tiny group to start with. People still write for Harry Potter! Firefly! Veronica Mars!

I LOVED the proposal scene. I'm such a sucker. But it was just perfect to have Jo propose. I think I stopped breathing right along with her while she waited, even though I, unlike Jo, at least had the assurance that they would never end the show with a "no" from Zane.

Gonna do a follow-up from Zane's perspective? 0:)