Reviews for Pokémon: The great adventure
makarina chapter 30 . 1/24
I loved the ending very satisfying thank you
Skitty4 chapter 31 . 12/2/2016
I love your story(s) so far and I can't wait to read the Orange Island saga.

Awesome job!

Thank you.
IAmUmbreon chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Didn't this get published?
Raevenia10152003 chapter 9 . 6/4/2016
Okay, Giovanni? So Ash is his nephew, so what? It's a great plot twist from all the other stories including the series.
swaggy bus chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
i first read this fic like a year ago and continued through the series but then i lost the fics and it took so long to find it again since i forgot the title but i know its totally worth it :D
MARA chapter 22 . 6/2/2016
Can you do a mini one shot on what silver did to Bruno after the steelix incident?
Smashgunner chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Great chapt...wait...this is years old?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
its not smogo its koffing
TimeLordMaster108 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
This I have to say is a fantastic adaptation of the anime. You've successfully managed to keep the characters perfectly in character while still expanding the universe and giving the characters more development and more of a personality. I also love how the story is serious but also lighthearted and fun at the same time. The new Pokemon that were given to the characters were also great and had great character arcs with my personal favourite being Fearow and you also managed to balance this out by also giving the canon Pokemon plenty of character development. And as for Silver I absolutely love his character. He has great aura ice powers and thankfuly isn't a Mary Sue he has done a lot of terrible things in the past but he's still got a lot of good in him. And I love how he's a good mentor to Ash and the others. Overall this story is awsome and keep up the good work.
Pokefan87 chapter 6 . 5/4/2016
The person Ash fights towards the beginning calls a Spearow, but fights with a Fearow
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
Great chapter
eldiar chapter 22 . 3/18/2016
Nice training from hell! Like I said before I love the training scenes a lot and I think this is a great reality check for him!
eldiar chapter 21 . 3/18/2016
Oh awesome fight! I liked that you had all the gym leaders there too!BTW I like the ranking system you gave to the legendaries. Where would Xerneas and Yveltal be in that? Alpha class?
eldiar chapter 20 . 3/18/2016
Awesome training! I love the training scenes! I like that you have split them into two different groups. So they know if there ready or not.
eldiar chapter 18 . 3/17/2016
Awesome epic fight dude! It was awesome and I think Pidgeot's evolution was very well placed. I wasn't expecting the revelation that Ash is Giovanni's son! But Simon being his half-brother just reinforces my theory that Simon is the Silver to Ash's Gold. It makes sense because you would be making a very nice to HeartGold and SoulSilver where you have based Simon off the rival in those two games.