Reviews for Pokémon: The great adventure
Llew444 chapter 8 . 4/5
Right!
this stoy is epic!
And i know you said ash wouldnt catch legendaries but just befriend them BUUT
PLEASE give him a Zaptos and then make him an Electric Aura Master!
Also, ging with the Norse Gods, name te Zaptos Thor
i know it wont happen but it would be cool!
Partsu chapter 31 . 4/3
This is one hell of a story!
Partsu chapter 29 . 4/3
Okay that was awesomeif bittersweet. Though why make A.J so strong? that guy is a jerk and a torturer! stupid choice but whatever...
In rereading this story, and your hint about the silver soul, I believe I know who it is. I think, though I am not one hundred percent sure since I never played the games that took place in the Orre region, that it is either Michael or Wes. As I stated before, I never played the games, so I do not know the main characters' back-stories.
SobbingGnome chapter 14 . 2/1
This story is just a rehash of every episode with an uninteresting sue thrown into the mix. At least, that's the general theme after the few chapters I could stand to read.

As one particularly great review said, just another waste of time fic to populate the site.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
I hate to mention this but sometimes when you are writing about Assunta you put he or him instead of she and her, also Ghouleon is in When a Phoenix Interferes by WizardsGirl also Sylveon is a fairy type here is the information on it from Bulbapedia where you can find some lot of different information from PokemonSylveon (Japanese: ニンフィア Nymphia) is a Fairy-type Pokémon.
It evolves from Eevee when leveled up knowing a Fairy-type move and having at least two Affection hearts. Here is the web :/ bulbapedia. bulbagarden wiki /Sylveon _(Pokémon)
ZexSoul chapter 31 . 9/17/2014
I totally LOVE IT!
Primeval Of The Darkness chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
You actually don't own any rights to silver or the plot changes.
zackattack999 chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
Rereading it, it has to be Michael.
crpt chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
Would you mind making a separate fic to put all of Silver's stories in?
Brennan13 chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
Mjöllnir huh? Did you give it that name because it is the same name as Thors hammer?
anon chapter 29 . 7/17/2014
Just to point out, in the event of a Double K-O, the winner is actually judged on the first pokemon to get up.
magical fan18 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
You keep adding an 's' to the word 'trouble', it is very annoying, please stop.
Alie-yaoi chapter 31 . 7/9/2014