Reviews for Pokémon: The great adventure
SobbingGnome chapter 14 . 2/1
This story is just a rehash of every episode with an uninteresting sue thrown into the mix. At least, that's the general theme after the few chapters I could stand to read.

As one particularly great review said, just another waste of time fic to populate the site.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
I hate to mention this but sometimes when you are writing about Assunta you put he or him instead of she and her, also Ghouleon is in When a Phoenix Interferes by WizardsGirl also Sylveon is a fairy type here is the information on it from Bulbapedia where you can find some lot of different information from PokemonSylveon (Japanese: ニンフィア Nymphia) is a Fairy-type Pokémon.
It evolves from Eevee when leveled up knowing a Fairy-type move and having at least two Affection hearts. Here is the web :/ bulbapedia. bulbagarden wiki /Sylveon _(Pokémon)
ZexSoul chapter 31 . 9/17/2014
I totally LOVE IT!
Primeval Of The Darkness chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
You actually don't own any rights to silver or the plot changes.
zackattack999 chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
Rereading it, it has to be Michael.
crpt chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
Would you mind making a separate fic to put all of Silver's stories in?
Brennan13 chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
Mjöllnir huh? Did you give it that name because it is the same name as Thors hammer?
anon chapter 29 . 7/17/2014
Just to point out, in the event of a Double K-O, the winner is actually judged on the first pokemon to get up.
magical fan18 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
You keep adding an 's' to the word 'trouble', it is very annoying, please stop.
Alie-yaoi chapter 31 . 7/9/2014
I like your story
FaolanPokemonPercy333 chapter 30 . 6/14/2014
Love it!
zackattack999 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
For all the stupid and unnecessary flak that FF13 gets, especially towards Vanille, one cannot deny it's music is great.
RCPMione chapter 31 . 5/24/2014
Love it! one of those ones that just works with the original story without destroying it (keeps roughly the same timeline) Look forward to that sequel!
Zack chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
Maybe my imagination, but the sinnoh legendaries seem to be the strongest. Heatran born from stronger flames, freaking time, space, and antimatter as the big pokemon, and let's not forget GOD.
GoldDragonNinja chapter 10 . 4/30/2014