Reviews for Pokémon: The great adventure
Anonymous Person chapter 24 . 8/4
Not much to do with the story but rather a lot to do with your reply to a hate comment. I just felt like adding my two cents regarding the nature of hate comments. Personally I find them stupid, plain and simple. For me a comment should have some thought behind it be it good or bad, hence constructive criticism. A more in likely thoughtless hate comment isn't really a comment at all to me. I know that I try my best to avoid even possibly offending the author. In fact if I think it's possible to take a offense to a comment I've made, I'll add that I hope I didn't offend anyone. I know that fanfics authors are probably made of sterner stuff then I give them credit for, but I simply don't see the point of possibly offending someone, unintentionally of course.
Anonymous Person chapter 9 . 8/3
I love that Clefairy, mostly because she is a complete utter badass.
ploiuiu chapter 31 . 3/4
I love it, I just wish, Tyrogue would have time with his father!
makarina chapter 30 . 1/24
I loved the ending very satisfying thank you
Skitty4 chapter 31 . 12/2/2016
I love your story(s) so far and I can't wait to read the Orange Island saga.

Awesome job!

Thank you.
IAmUmbreon chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Didn't this get published?
Raevenia10152003 chapter 9 . 6/4/2016
Okay, Giovanni? So Ash is his nephew, so what? It's a great plot twist from all the other stories including the series.
swaggy bus chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
i first read this fic like a year ago and continued through the series but then i lost the fics and it took so long to find it again since i forgot the title but i know its totally worth it :D
MARA chapter 22 . 6/2/2016
Can you do a mini one shot on what silver did to Bruno after the steelix incident?
Smashgunner chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Great chapt...wait...this is years old?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
its not smogo its koffing
TimeLordMaster108 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
This I have to say is a fantastic adaptation of the anime. You've successfully managed to keep the characters perfectly in character while still expanding the universe and giving the characters more development and more of a personality. I also love how the story is serious but also lighthearted and fun at the same time. The new Pokemon that were given to the characters were also great and had great character arcs with my personal favourite being Fearow and you also managed to balance this out by also giving the canon Pokemon plenty of character development. And as for Silver I absolutely love his character. He has great aura ice powers and thankfuly isn't a Mary Sue he has done a lot of terrible things in the past but he's still got a lot of good in him. And I love how he's a good mentor to Ash and the others. Overall this story is awsome and keep up the good work.
Pokefan87 chapter 6 . 5/4/2016
The person Ash fights towards the beginning calls a Spearow, but fights with a Fearow
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
Great chapter
eldiar chapter 22 . 3/18/2016
Nice training from hell! Like I said before I love the training scenes a lot and I think this is a great reality check for him!