Reviews for Pokémon: The great adventure
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 28 . 6/21
Silver is an ancient being with the physiology of a Saiyan, as well as the powers of an ice mage, a ninja, and an aura guardian. So simply put he is what you would get if Bardock the father of Goku was in a permanent potara fusion with Gray Fullbuster the Ice Devil Slayer, Bruce Wayne the Batman, and Riley the aura guardian of Iron Island. Personality-wise, Silver is more similar to Bardock from Toriyama-sensei’s “Dragon Ball Minus” than Bardock from Toei’s tv special “Bardock: Father of Goku”.

Ash in this fic is basically what Goku would be if he had been born in the Pokémon world and mentored by the Bardock/Gray/Batman/Riley amalgamation I just mentioned.

Although, if you think about it, Silver is much like Vegeta circa Dragon Ball Super. A cold and secretive guy who has a protective side that is best not provoked. In fact, this Vegeta was first seen in DBZ during the finale of the Cell Games (presented by Hetap) when Mirai Trunks got blasted by zenkai-boosted Perfect Vegeta went postal on Perfect Cell, much like when Vegeta went postal on Beerus in the Battle of Gods arc of DBS for daring to lay a hand on HIS Bulma, I bet not a Vegeta fan girl panty was dry.

Actually, add in the Supreme Kai from Universe 10 to make the fusion canonically permanent. Since the potara can fuse up to five beings together according to the old kaioshin of Universe 7, that would be the limit.

That is just my head cannon off how an immortal Saiya-jin type being like Silver could possibly exist in the animated multiverse. Take it or leave it, I honestly don’t care which.
ReadingAtWork chapter 23 . 3/28
Hey! I'm enjoying your story so far and will leave a proper review after the final chapter but I just wanted to say something about this one. I think it's a bit unfair for a pokémon to bring a weapon to a battle. I'd get it if Lucario would use his power to somehow make a sword from the earth or something during battle, I think it's unfair to bring a sword with him into battle though. It'd be like trainers training Mankeys to use a gun and bringing them to the Indigo League to shoot their opponents. (Okay, that's just weird but I hope you get why it's strange ;) I think Silver is really cool but there are some things I don't like about him. He's just too strong and it's weird that he managed to teach his pokémon to speak human language. I hope you have an explanation for how this is possible later on.
Having said that. I'm going to quickly get started on the next chapter. Thanks for writing!
Nightshadegirl chapter 31 . 11/9/2017
nice files
t chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
love this story NEVER STOP
Anonymous Person chapter 24 . 8/4/2017
Not much to do with the story but rather a lot to do with your reply to a hate comment. I just felt like adding my two cents regarding the nature of hate comments. Personally I find them stupid, plain and simple. For me a comment should have some thought behind it be it good or bad, hence constructive criticism. A more in likely thoughtless hate comment isn't really a comment at all to me. I know that I try my best to avoid even possibly offending the author. In fact if I think it's possible to take a offense to a comment I've made, I'll add that I hope I didn't offend anyone. I know that fanfics authors are probably made of sterner stuff then I give them credit for, but I simply don't see the point of possibly offending someone, unintentionally of course.
Anonymous Person chapter 9 . 8/3/2017
I love that Clefairy, mostly because she is a complete utter badass.
ploiuiu chapter 31 . 3/4/2017
I love it, I just wish, Tyrogue would have time with his father!
makarina chapter 30 . 1/24/2017
I loved the ending very satisfying thank you
Skitty4 chapter 31 . 12/2/2016
I love your story(s) so far and I can't wait to read the Orange Island saga.

Awesome job!

Thank you.
IAmUmbreon chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Didn't this get published?
Raevenia10152003 chapter 9 . 6/4/2016
Okay, Giovanni? So Ash is his nephew, so what? It's a great plot twist from all the other stories including the series.
swaggy bus chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
i first read this fic like a year ago and continued through the series but then i lost the fics and it took so long to find it again since i forgot the title but i know its totally worth it :D
MARA chapter 22 . 6/2/2016
Can you do a mini one shot on what silver did to Bruno after the steelix incident?
Smashgunner chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Great chapt...wait...this is years old?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
its not smogo its koffing