Reviews for You can't fall in love with me
yasmine chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I kind of hated the end because danny and sam have to know that it was their child.
yasmine chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Great story. Kind of reminds me of back to the future.
ILoveBeingABookworm chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
What it never said that danny fell in love with her I expected a big dramatic seen in which danny says he loves taylor and she has to tell him the truth.
crazyreader11 chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I hope you continue to write(:
RavenRechior chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
wow! that was Awesome! lol The twists in plot were unexpected, and enjoyable. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. There are a few typos, but thats ok. Everything else was great.
Universal808 chapter 18 . 9/13/2012
"Was I really that clueless?" I smiled. "You have no idea."
That ending was awesome. Thx for updating! It was good while it lated...
KingBrick chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
I think this story could have been told in a better format, the ending was kinda rushed in my opinion and it kinda had a bumpy flow as it went along, also there is no explanation how she got herself enrolled in school with no paperwork or legal guardian (she is 14 remember), money from past etc. so better luck in your next story and well I personally do not like stories that are completely written in POV. oh and well logic within Danny Phantom world is time travelers need a 'Clock Work medallion' to exist in other timelines outside their own.
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
cute!
TheFaultyWriter chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
Excuse me for a moment but... That ending was rubbish. Completly and utterly horrible. Even my english teacher compented that the worst way to end a story was to make the main charecter believe that it was a dream. I expected better and was let down. I suppose I gave this story too much expectations. : ( please add a new chapter where danny questions it. I really wanted older danny to meet younger danny. And danny and sam to know tht taylor was there kid. Those were my expectaions. Thanks a lot.
Aurora Marie W chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
If I were Danny . . . I would be curious too! I wonder if Taylor will spill it all...? I can't believe Austin would punch his own Dad! Highly anticipating next chapter, update soon!
i-am-casass chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
that is such a great end to the awesome story!
Secretsivekept chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
:) cute ending. .
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
love it! keep up the good work
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Words cannot express how well you finished this fiction. It's similar to one of those, and-then-he-woke-up, stories but better. When everything seems to just have been some crazy dream, you forget and live your life on. Magnificent job with this FanFiction. Thank you!
just-phasing-through chapter 18 . 8/25/2012