Reviews for My Sexy Cover Girl
I LIKE IT BUT WOULD HAVE LIKE IT BETTER IF THEY WERE BOTH VIRGINS
BECAUSE THAT FACT KIND OF SCREWED IT FOR ME
OTHER WHY'S GOOD
inuxkagome chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
you made the lemon was so dirty;)
but i love your story!
thanks
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
The lemon was...um...steamy :) Very dirty and passionate Rather well written. It was your grammar throughout the rest of the story that wasn't so well written. n_n" Proofread a few times before posting your next story!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is a good story. Please make some more. Inuyasha and Kagome forever.
A Curiosity chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
*click* I hit that review button just because you wanted me to! Thanks for the great story! I thought things wer movinga bit fast, but in one-shots they tend too. You did great on your first lemon, I congradulate you. Again thanks for the story, I look forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Just a warning to all, there are two groups called Critics United and Literate Union who are currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, any story that seems “Semi-hostile” to them, any story that has a “disregard for grammar”, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally putting your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net! Also, in case your interested, theirs places like: eternal destiny . net, media miner, inuyasha-fanfiction . com, archive of our own . org, Your Fan Fiction . com, lunaescence , and adult fanfiction . net where you could post your stories as a back up, but hopefully you won't have to worry about it to begin with!
Sammixoxo chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Great story! Love storys when it Inuyasha's POV! Can't wait to read more of your work _
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
wow that was amazing! I can't wait for your next story!