Reviews for A Red Cross Marks the Spot
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Very good story! It would be nice if you can add a sequel or a long epilogue to see how their relationship evolves and if no one will notice the changes? Please? Nice please? Whatever you decide, I really enjoyed this story .
Totorsg chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
it was a great story :)
thanks for it
Idonthaveaname chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
You can't end this beautiful story with "Okay"...this is a very romantic moment, and there should be more than okay. Maybe you can add an epilog and wirte a paragraph more? Humm?
Pellegrina chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
Very nice fic - enjoyed it a lot! I'm just a bit disappointed, it already ended... I'd like to see them getting into the relationship for real and maybe how Jane'll manage to get back into the good graces of the team... So, maybe a sequel?
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
i enjoyed this fic so much. the ending was too abrupt though.
Lalalupin chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
I loved reading this story so much! I also think a sequel would be awesome! This was great :)
Lalalupin chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Such a relief that they're both ok! Loved this story, and I can't believe the next chapter is the last!
Lalalupin chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
Omg, what's happening!? Have to read more, this is getting so good!
Lalalupin chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Far out, this is getting intense! Loving it :D
Lalalupin chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
He kissed her! Yay! I'm very interested to know what Jane's idea is. Gotta read more! :)
Lalalupin chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
So cute! But I have a feeling something big is going to happen soon. Can't wait!
Lalalupin chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
This is getting really good! I especially liked the part when Lisbon asked Jane to stay with her overnight. Very nice :) Looking forward to reading more of this! :D
Lalalupin chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Just started reading this today, and I'm really enjoying it! This is getting really good! :D Looking forward to seeing what's going to happen :)
Wimmer511 chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
Nice chapter. I was a little freaked out by the cross on her hand but then I started thinking that it might be kind of cool. Make her appear scarier. Haha! I also liked the quick peck and the wIting to discuss until later when they can be assured privacy. that was good thinking. I'm excited for the last chapter.
Phosphorescent chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
Uh oh... another cliffhanger.