Reviews for thedeepsea
CrystalTrainer chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Im wondering..not to be mean, but when does my OC appear..

If ur running out of ideas..we could rp it and make u get something..
CrystalTrainer chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
[Sil]
I hope on the part where "Everyone woke up" part, Crystal wasnt there..since She stays in her..big...mansion..
And if ur wondering I posted in the Group A song..that she sings when she is calmed..
Teddiursa97 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Good cake! The sea demons fighting was funny, and yay for a whole chapter dedicated to nothing but cake! Wonder what the dream is about and if it'll be important. *insert epic narration voice* What were the mermaids' dreams about! Who is him? Will Lana ever go somewhere with them and transform? What about that mysterious girl? Will Sadie ever eat cake? Tune in next time! Sorry, I have to do that for every chapter. Hisui and Sadie had a sherlock holmes moment lol. This chapter made me laugh and smile, good job! There, now I can finally leave my review. Also just realized something, Hisui and Sadie broke the fourth wall XD.
Teddiursa97 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
XD This always makes me laugh Sadie. When I'm watching it get typed sometimes and reading it again. The only questions is *insert awesome announcer voice* What troubles await our young mermaids now? Kidding, but I love how you seperate scenes, and take random things we say and turn them into amazing ideas.