Reviews for Unbreakable
lish1809 chapter 8 . 3/18
Awesome! I love the interplay between the characters and that you are using all of the cast! Hope you are able to update it soon.
reina13 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
love it hope you update soon
ilovedana53 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
loving this story and I hope that you continue it soon
sashahailee chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
I am so happy that Jake is alive. This story just gets better and better.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
YES Jake's alive!
Of course Sam didn't tell Jason the truth either. She's already signed her death warrant thank goodness.
I love how you've connected all the characters. I loved Anthony Z onscreen even though he was bat
sh!t crazy. I love him even more now that he's Elizabeth's father and how close they are.
I don't know what Claudia was thinking taking Jake? Like Sam I think she's signed her own death warrant. She cannot handle Jason Morgan and Anthony Z. and their wrath!
I am loving this fic and am so glad you will be finshing it.
Thank you for sharing.
Happy writing.
leasmom chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Claudia. never saw that one coming. And what did Jason do that Liz devoiced him
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
omg, never would I have thought that is was claudia that had jake. great update. really love this fic. hope sam get what's coming to her, keenan too. I hope it is anthony, liz or johnny z that kills claudia. any one of them would be good.
lrobinson01 chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
that bitch. i hope keenan tells jason
babeboo1968 chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
So glad to see you're back! Great update.
Twisted Musalih chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Sam hopefully should tell Jason about his son. I feel for Liz
maryrose59 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
hope you we see more soon!
Virgy15 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
It was worth the wait I just hope Sam does the right thing and tells Jason! Liz breaks my heart!
ABCSOAPFAN1963 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
I am loving this story. I am glad that Jake is alive. I hope you write more soon.
stonecold46 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Great job with the intrigue in this chapter! Love that Ewen is mixed up with Sam! Jake is alive! Perfect way to bring Elizabeth and Jason back together when they find out all of Sam's misdeeds!
bjq chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
OOHHHHHHHHHHH! What will happen when Jason and Liz find out? Please let Sam get caught and DIE! Why did they get rid of the kid? Who wanted the kid gone? Please update soon