Reviews for Kakashi's Heart
KellynKupcake chapter 4 . 6/11
I've read this a couple of times now. I love it to bits. That line: "What does love sound like?" Broke me. But Sasuke's answer was just perfect. I wish there was more to this story but at the same time I'm happy with how it ended.
NightWingsTheMan chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
What a, different pairing.
Erin chapter 4 . 7/20/2013

The story is pretty good showing what Kakashi could have actually been going through in the anime. However both Kakashi and especially Gai are extremely OOC. I haven't heard Gai say a single thing about youth. And i can't really imagine him talking to Kakashi like that.

Whatever, I still want another chapter!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I love this pairing, even if it's rather unconventional. Awesome fic so far, I like your characterization of both Kakashi and Gai.
TheLordsArchDevil chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
TheLordsArchDevil chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
(Sappy *scrunchy face* Very sappy. ;-) ) I think it is brilliant I like the softnes of the tone. It's just gentle- like a calm ocean. (SAPPY! ;-)) Ignore my A.E, it needs its brain washed. Good chapter.
TheLordsArchDevil chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
They get together right. And they'll be family bonding between team Gai and Kakashis team right? Right?! Anway love this chapter, good to see the human inside Kakashis mask come out.
Cicatrix6 chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
I love your writing style, and I really love this story. It's emotional and so...I don't really know how to say it, "touching" sounds cheesy, but I can't think of another word at the moment. The previous chapters were so beautiful, and even though Gai seems quite rediculous in the manga, you manage to show his caring side. When Kakashi cried, I had literally had tears in my eyes. Mind you, not many authors of fanfiction have managed to make me cry.

And the part with Naruto was so damn cute, I loved it.

You are a wonderful author blessed with the talent to write.
And I still cannot understand why this story has only 5 reviews, 6 if you include mine.
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
This was adorable and heartwarming. It did seem pretty OOC on Kakashi's part, but I don't really suppose there would be any other way to write these particular situations. I enjoyed reading it nonetheless, and look forward to reading any future updates, if there are any. It feels like this could be the end, butyou don't have it labeled as complete, so there's still hope you might continue. Anyway, great job and keep up the good work
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
this is really good. Are you going to wright more? i think you should. :)

Roka hatake
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Darn, fanfiction's under maintenance so I can't follow the story.

Fluffiness conquers all. You can't help, but wonder about Kakashi and Gai's relationship. If anyone, Kakashi would most likely reluctantly go to Gai for emotional problems. And I love the whole 'rival' scenario. It definitely explains why the two aren't exactly the best of friends.

I'm looking forward to the move in!
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
You bring up an interesting point in this chapter, one that I hadn't considered before. When you mentioned some of the villagers giving Kakashi a hard time for taking on Naruto as a student, I could picture it. Granted, only the most brazen would likely do so given Kakashi's reputation as a shinobi. On the other hand, they may just be continuing the ridicule they once heaped upon the Hatake because of Sakumo's disgrace.

I also liked the description of Gai's flat-I have several plants in my home and at the office, a spider plant among them! :)
Paprika chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This looks very promising. Keep the good work coming!
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
A well-written introduction, Chi!