Reviews for We Have Brought Peace onto You
TheSnowyAngel chapter 7 . 8/30
I'm so scared what's gonna happen next. I shouldn't be reading this since itd make me depressed... But it's just too good!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 22 . 5/10
I really enjoyed this story a lot. Glad to see in the end that Peeta's brother Strue made it through the war. I think the only family member of Peeta's we didn't really get much interaction with was Mr. Mellark. That was crazy Peeta's brother Rye being for the Nazi's. I am curious about what happened to Madge and her family. The holiday outtake chapter was cute. That would be cool if Peeta still has the wooden figure Katniss gave him. I appreciate all you writers out there that help keep me entertained for hours with reading material with characters I enjoy quite a bit.
This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite stories. I have read it many many times and it never stops impacting me.

Many thanks for sharing it with all us, you have an amazing talent.
Loved this story! Couldn't stop reading it once I started. Well done on a topic that never needs to be forgotten!
gazpacho14 chapter 21 . 1/16
LOVED THIS STORY! WOW! I enjoy reading historical romances especially in the hunger games genre, and this was terrifically awesome. I love WWII and hunger games, so this was perfect. I learnt a lot about WWII history, and it was interesting to see it in the eyes of a german jewish girl. Anne Frank also gave us an idea, but her experience was from Holland, not Germany where the true evil began. Thanks for a great story.
AULOVE chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I was touched and shed a few tears.
lovemya2000 chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
I've Never Been So Happy To Read About A Woman Being Punched
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Poor nervous baby Peeta
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
Perfect epilogue is perfect. I'm very happy the rest of the Hawthornes made it. Nice bringing it full circle with the song.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
Yay! For their happy ending. Thank you for writing this lovely story.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
I knew it was inevitable but poor Gale...and probably eventually more of the Hawthornes. I keep thinking if Edmund Burke's quote, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." The US waited to damn long...but that is par for the course unless we are economically tied to a country or region then actions are about that. Sorry for my cynicism.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
Great job with showing Peeta's anxiety. It's visceral.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
Good for Jo to realize life is short and to not discount your blessings.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
I really hope they aren't separated the entire length of the war. Peeta and Prim leaving is the right thing to do but darn that has to hurt.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
Damn bureaucrats! Especially ones that are racist, sexist, antisemitic, and all the others judgments that are expressed due to fear, prejudice, ignorance, or the need to feel powerful. Unfortunately this problem still exists in our government.