Reviews for We Have Brought Peace onto You
Loved this story! Couldn't stop reading it once I started. Well done on a topic that never needs to be forgotten!
gazpacho14 chapter 21 . 1/16
LOVED THIS STORY! WOW! I enjoy reading historical romances especially in the hunger games genre, and this was terrifically awesome. I love WWII and hunger games, so this was perfect. I learnt a lot about WWII history, and it was interesting to see it in the eyes of a german jewish girl. Anne Frank also gave us an idea, but her experience was from Holland, not Germany where the true evil began. Thanks for a great story.
AULOVE chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I was touched and shed a few tears.
lovemya2000 chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
I've Never Been So Happy To Read About A Woman Being Punched
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Poor nervous baby Peeta
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
Perfect epilogue is perfect. I'm very happy the rest of the Hawthornes made it. Nice bringing it full circle with the song.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
Yay! For their happy ending. Thank you for writing this lovely story.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
I knew it was inevitable but poor Gale...and probably eventually more of the Hawthornes. I keep thinking if Edmund Burke's quote, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." The US waited to damn long...but that is par for the course unless we are economically tied to a country or region then actions are about that. Sorry for my cynicism.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
Great job with showing Peeta's anxiety. It's visceral.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
Good for Jo to realize life is short and to not discount your blessings.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
I really hope they aren't separated the entire length of the war. Peeta and Prim leaving is the right thing to do but darn that has to hurt.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
Damn bureaucrats! Especially ones that are racist, sexist, antisemitic, and all the others judgments that are expressed due to fear, prejudice, ignorance, or the need to feel powerful. Unfortunately this problem still exists in our government.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
I think this is the first fic to actually make me dislike Rye.
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
Poor Katniss and Prim! I just had a realization - is the niece traveling home to Haymitch Prim? What a cruel trick to us shippers. That means Katniss isn't out of danger...
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Reading the love scene here is incredibly helpful for me as a writer. I've been perplexed about about how to write the first time between two virgins and now I'm thinking that I'm overthinking it. I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop in this story.