Reviews for Find Your Way Home
monica chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
I'm dying to see how this ends. Please write more.
16Sydd16 chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
I don't know if you're still working on this story, or even still on the fanfiction site, but if you are, I really hope you finish this story. I absolutely love the differences in the plot line and can honestly say it's unlike any other hunger games fanfic I've ever read. I love it, and I hope you continue!
fatlips chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
update soon please? dont leave us hanging :(
Caitlyn chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Omgosh, Peeta's letter just made me break down and cry! That letter was so sweet and touching yet sad and just ugh! Luv this chapter and also the others. UPDATE SOOOOON PLZ! Im dying here!
FlubberMonkey chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
OMG OMG! This is an AMAZING story. I luv it! Please date soon! Idk what im gonna do while waiting for the next chapter!:(
XXDELETEDACOUNTXX chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
UPDATE! NOW! I'M dying here! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D! :D
Swishy Willow Wand chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
It's catch up on Nina's lovely stories night! AH I'm so addicted to this story, I can't even handle it. I'm so, UGH, what is going on with Stella and Rue? And the letter from Peeta. Broke my heart!
Chocolicius chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! Katniss is sads, and Peeta gonna die! Loved the chapter! I can't wait to read more! :)
Chocolicius chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
They're all gonna go in he freaking games! Sorry I haven't reviewed. But I am now, and that's what matters! I'm guessing that one tribute and all of the people that are there for them can win together. I hope! :)
courtcourt12797 chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
This is amazing! I like how they can watch their ttibute fight while staying in the arena. And katniss befriending the enemy. I see a plot twist ahead...
ShortySC22 chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
I loved the letter in the beginning and Katniss's reaction. Can't wait to see where it will go from here.
Ninnalop chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Oh I wanted to cry with Peeta's letter, so sweet, update soon! ;)
Norbert's Mom chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Another great chapter. The rule change sounds scary. I hope the friends don't get sent into the arena with the tributes.
the-magnificently-angry-beaver chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
That letter!

I may have cried a little when I was reading it last night.
rayleen14 chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
aww peeta always as a way with words. update soon