Reviews for Anything For Her
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This is so ridiculously sweet, but I think it's perfect!
Nettie Harris chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Just re-reading this one. Still gives me a chuckle. Thanks.
Emotions Are Irrelevant chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
"I broke him" Oh my god, I was laughing so hard when I read this.
MargaeryStarks chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Well that was a sweet story! Although I must point out a few spelling errors I caught:

"tilted," not "titled"
"staring," not "starring"

Other than that there isn't much criticism for this story. It made me laugh at the thought of Lecter doing something like that. Good job.
MajorBachman chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hee hee! LOL!

Which only shows even a person as clever as Hannibal sometimes makes assumptions, and turned out an ...! Well done, loved it :-)
QPQ chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
hannibal "the cannibal" going to the shop to get tampons...i must see it before he kills me :)
S9Virgo chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
You killed me, you seriously just deflated one of my lungs and now I have to use a balloon as a replacement. That was amazing, best one-shot ever.
Jenni chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love this :D
I nearly laughed my self to death xD
(Sorry for my english I'm from german :D)
blueEyre chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
LOL Priceless fic!
Xx Pitch Black xX chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Holy Shit, I broke him. That was hilarious! This is the most funniest fanfic I have ever read! Bravo!
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh God, this was hilarius XD
littlelillium chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Hahahaahah, oh this was beyond amusing! I love how you have written a fic about Hannibal & tampons & still managed to keep him in character. That is true talent. I'm still smiling.
allofmysecretfantasies chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Loved this, very humorous. Your portrayal of the Doctor is always excellent, and Clarice was spot on. Their friendship warms my heart! Would like to read some more from you soon!
Emanuella chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hi! I love their stories, they are all perfect! Congratulations! I am Brazilian, my english sucks, sorry about that. Congratulations again, and I hope you write more stories, because I really am a big fan! Kisses! -