Reviews for Anonymity
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
CONTINUE THIS PLEASEEEEEEEEE. I BEG YOUUUUUU. IT'S AWESOME 3
LovelySakura777 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I hope you hurry and update soon. I extremely like how this story is going. Especially the way karin is jealous. It gets me happy to see sasuke taking good care of sakura. By the way it looks it might be hard for him to get sakura to like and treat him better. Keep up the good work. Cannot wait to read what happens next.
ExtremelyLikable chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I am was so exicited when I read this story. I really liked how sasuke took care of sakura. It was extremely cute. Not to mention I love how karin is so jealous of sakura. Take that karin! Glad to see we dislike the same characters. As such I cannot wait to see the next chapter. I really want to read what happens next. So please hurry and update soon.
1SakuSasuFan chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I think this is one of the best stories yet. You HAVE to keep going. Its really good especially how sasuke is acting toward sakura. Please do continue. I hope you update soon. Cannot wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
CONTINUE THE FUCKING STORY. IT IS AMAZING BEYOND EVERYTHING.
VeryInteresting chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I cannot wait to see what happens next. I love the plot and how sasuke tries to save her. Please update soon. Im getting exicited for the next chapter.
You-Know-Who chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I like it a lot, get on with chapter two. Or I kill.
stripesandchess chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was so good! I wanna know what happens sooo bad :)
rbooo chapter 1 . 7/18/2012