Reviews for So Many Sacrifices
Luna night chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
When are you doing more
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
is there anuver chapter because i want to now what happens to her
Spitfyre20 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Wait, is it over? Well anyway I thought the story was well written, except for the going back in time thing I thought was kind of weird... But I love how you write so many fanfictions about the hunger games and Harry potter! I love how you center around Cato, and romances between Draco and Luna. I really love your writing style and I am going to read all of your fanfictions!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
WAIT WAIT! Where's Blaise...AND WHAT ABOUT SCORPIUS!? GAAHH :P
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Aww...How come Theo was so quiet? YAY! Someone who supports Blaise/Ginny and Draco/Luna! I can totally see him baby talking ;D EW! BELLA! Das just naassttaayy (say it the way Raven from "That's So Raven" did). BLECH! Voldy's icky...if only he didn't split his soul into seven parts and become devastatingly butt ugly...poor fellow used to be a good looking bloke...no he's just disturbed and I feel bad for him, but still..."YA LITTLE NAASTTYY!"
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Voldemort's always been a stupid idiot. I dont know why he even tries if his beliefs are incredibly illogical...smh. Pathetic :D
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Please dont let luna die C
hinata3078 chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
u should write more of this, its really good!
Drunaforever chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Save Luna! I'm glad you updated this, I was hoping you'd add a new chapter soon! Love this as always! XD
NeonRainbowUnicorn chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
please write the next chapter ?!
i really really want to know what happens next!
so please write thenext chapter?
swisscheckers chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
update?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
wOW talk about a twist ending O.O can't wait to the next chapter :D
Drunaforever chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
I'm sorry I didn't review your last chapter! I was at camp for a few days. This is getting really good, them going back in time and Draco an Luna getting engaged and meeting Tom Riddle and stuff. Awesome job!
Bluestar1 chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
okayyyyyy... im not sure i liked the part where harry died but apart from that its GREAT
land of lost hairties chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
I like this story, and you have good ideas. It's a pity there aren't more reviews.

Update soon!