Reviews for A Deal is a Deal
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/27
Excellent. You could even leave it this one-shot if you want.
Will Ranma end up in storybook ville?
kenbre chapter 1 . 3/24
Enjoyed hope to read more
Lumina chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Rumpelstiltskin, you bastard, this is the reason why you're one of my favorite villains.

Oh, Genma's going to be furious!
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
*sighs* Oh Genma. Will he ever learn? And now he's making deals with Rumplestiltskin, and nothing good can come out of that. Especially when Genma involves Ranma in his deals. Poor Ranma.
ariedling chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
genma and his deals, and poor poor ranma
sirensoundwave chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Baka oyaji...
Well, just when it seemed there was no way the "wild horse's" life couldn't get anymore chaotic. Seriously, continue this. This has soo much potential :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Sounds like something Genma would fall for.
tuatara chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Well, this was a fun start. I knew what the price would be right from the summary, but it was still quite enjoyable to see it play out.

It's interesting that you put Genma as one of the main characters. I mean, it makes sense for this chapter, but I would think that from here on, Ranma would become more of a focus. Or not? Unless this stayed a one-shot, which it could easily be.

(Preemptive request: Not putting Ranma with Akane is fine, but could you not make her a horrible caricature? I'm not saying I expect you to, but I've had to give up on too many stories because they descended into unnecessary Akane-bashing. Thanks in advance!)

Thank you for sharing. I look forward to more!