Reviews for The Secret Millionaire
BrokenSpear chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
You're welcome.

I like how the story finished with Jackson moving down to Emmerdale and being with Aaron. There are still some loose ends though, perhaps something for a sequel to work with?

Great story! I have enjoyed reading it.
markab chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
No! Not the end...more more more. Just caught up with the last few chapters, and it leaves me wanting to read more..."NO" to the end...and "YES" to putting fingers to the keyboard, and type. xx
Faggy chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
Nice satisfying ending - all issues resolved but open enough for future developments if necessary.
Shawnyola chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
Aww, cute opening scene with Aaron snuggling up to Jackson after their saucy antics! Loved Jackson's rumbling belly stopping Aaron from sleeping, 'Can't you keep quiet, I'm trying to sleep', haha! Though sweet that he got out of bed to get Jackson something to eat! Funny how they soon forgot about the food, though ;-)

Liked Shirley's cheeky text to Jackson! Nice to see Aaron so happy at having Jackson stay with him but why do they still think the worst of each other? Glad that Aaron noticed Jackson's look and quickly reassured him.

Intriguing that Jackson told Aaron that he was starting a spin off company, working for the Church of England and that he'd be based near by, talk about good news! Will he get Ralph and Shirley to run thing in London? Loved Aaron's enthusiasm at house hunting but he needs to feed Jackson! The end? Oh, are you sure? Have you a sequel lined up? Hope so but if not, thanks for writing x.
Nicster chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
Oh Chicky this can't be the end! Such a lovely story with lots to go I think. How will the boys get on when Jackson comes to live up North? Will the course go ok and the new business? What about Brett? Lots of questions needing answers please ;-)
BrokenSpear chapter 26 . 8/21/2012
I'm quite bad at leaving reviews. I have read all the chapters up to know and I think the story is working out brilliantly. Brett is still a risk which I'm not sure will go away so easily.

I loved Cain and Chas convo, it was very amusing.

However my first reaction at the smut part? They forgot the lube. It's important to always use lube when engaging in anal sex. Just a note which you should keep in mind for future smut scenes. Besides than that I think the scene was written in a good way. And hot. :)
Faggy chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
Very saucy!
Shawnyola chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
Ooh saucy! Lovely chapter of sweet smut, just loved it! Aww, you gotta love those boys, they just can't get enough of each other and I loved them crashing into the pub and barely making it upstairs in time!

Loved the talk between Chas and Cain with Chas saying how wound up Aaron had been when Jackson hadn't showed up and Cain's brilliant reaction: 'Well he wasn't wound up when I saw him but he was wound round Jackson'! Haha!

You describe their want and need for each other so well, hence the passion but I'm intrigued by Jackson's plans to stay in the village. Also, will Brett step up his campaign to get revenge on Jackson? Nicely written, Chicky x.
mcll123 chapter 25 . 8/19/2012
Aww lovely chapter. Love Jackson's ' Don't Worry' message was very sweet. Intrigued as to what Jackson has lined up in Emmerdale
Faggy chapter 25 . 8/19/2012
Poor Aaron - he's such a worry. Lucky he had Chas to reassure him.

I wonder how Jackson is planning to organise having a business so far away?
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2012
Awww, lovely chapter yet again! I'm such a sucker for the happy stuff! I loved Jackson racing out of London to be with Aaron as soon as he could, though maybe a quick call wouldn't have gone amiss to let him know!

Aaron thinking all sorts when Jackson was late was sad, especially with him breaking down outside of the pub. Nice that Chas tried to reason with him that Jackson wouldn't let him down and she was right!

Loved Aaron practically throwing himself at Jackson when he arrived! Aww, such a nice scene and I loved Cain's 'Oi, you two, get a room'! What's Jackson's plan to stay with Aaron though? Looking forward to finding out! X
markab chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
Brett is a right scumbag! Jackson was so right to off load him from the business. Thought he'd stoop to another low...but is it the last we've seen of him, I wonder?
Another great couple of chapters, Chicky, get typing because I.m going to work soon and need a new chapter to read on my break! xx
Nicster chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
Speedy updates Chicky. Brett is awful, well done Jackson for getting rid of him! It pays to treat your staff well. Jackson heading up to Aaron to his new home, I hope so! :-)
Shawnyola chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
Oh, Brett's such an arsehole! I can just imagine that smug look on his face! Ejecting Jackson from the board, better than sex? No wonder Jackson dumped him! Liked Jackson's idea of the round boardroom table, signifying that everyone was equal.
That's just so like Jackson!

Oh, giving his emplyees shares in his company was a smart move! That came in handy! Haha, just loved Earl: 'Is it that slimey toad Mr Wade by any chance?' Oh, I really loved Jackson wiping that smile off Brett's face! Nice one!

Aww, I loved Ralph telling Jackson that he should leave to be with Aaron, that it was a unanimous decision! Just love that relationship he's got with his workers here, he looks after them and they look after him! Brilliant. Lovely, Chicky x
Faggy chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
If that was better than sex then Brett is clearly rubbish and Jackson was right to dump him.

Hopefully that's put paid to Brett's schemes. If he loses his job then he won't be in a position to do any more damage.

Being decent has paid off for Jackson at work so let's hope it does the same with Aaron.