Reviews for Stranger in a Strange Land
majorshane chapter 21 . 7/12
I freaking love this story!
Good fanfiction gives us more of the characters and settings that we love than the original works provided. They can continue where the cannon left off or add extra/bonus chapters in the narrative.
Great fanfiction takes the characters and settings and asks 'what if?'. Either through reimagining or crossovers or just tweaks to the status quo a story is reinvented and expanded upon. Where the good fanfics are stories that could fit in with the original works collection (in quality if not in cannon), the great fanfics build upon the original story adding to and improving upon the experience for the audience.
The best of fanfiction is not only better than the original work, they increase your appreciation for the original by adding to the universe in an organic and epic way. It's not just better than cannon, it makes cannon better.
This story is among the best. I feel like it is essential reading for any fan of Ziva era NCIS and the Marvel cinematic universe.
Bravo and please write on my friend, write on!
-Majorshane
Davorah13 chapter 21 . 1/8
I really love this fic! First of all, Steve and Ziva seem like they'd be such a cute couple! I like how you make Gibbs so protective of Ziva, which is accurate with the TV show. I'm also really excited to see if Gibbs goes straight to Rogers with his knowledge of who he really is or tells Ziva and she confronts either Steve or Coulson. I'm excited to see what happens next in the story, so I hope you update soon and have had a happy New Year! :D
Milagro626 chapter 21 . 5/31/2016
Great story. Very talented Author. Can't wait to see what comes next. If you need anyone to proof read or throw ideas about let me know. I really love Ziva, Gibbs, and Capt America.

I am not a writer, but I have a lot of ideas for stories. Can't wait til the next chapter or 10 chapters!
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 21 . 5/24/2016
A great story!

I've been wondering since you brought the two worlds together and had Coulson offer David the job/position if Steve would be joining her team as a way to still help and at the same time be in SHIELD.
Lets Random chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
I really like the characterization you gave steve in this fic. Hope to see updates in the future.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 21 . 1/22/2016
I have enjoyed the story very much. The movie certainly ignored Steve's assimulation into the twenty first century and problems with losing everyone he ever knew. I like what you've done with it.

Thank you for the story. Looking forward to the rest.

Tom A.
Ayjah chapter 21 . 11/18/2015
I love helpful Natasha... There is so much untapped potential with her character
Iamdeath33 chapter 21 . 11/17/2015
This is really cool! I think Steve's reaction to modern-times is accurate, particularly his reaction to the Holocaust. I mean, that's not really something you walk off, is it?
One thing: How come there's no Ziva? We've heard snippets, but your (admittedly AWESOME) ficus starting to look more like an AU Avengers fic than a crossover. Plus, Ziva's my heart-child, so I feel her absence dearly:) You're doing great! Keep up the good work.
Cheers,
-Meggls
Marcus Rowland chapter 21 . 11/17/2015
Nice to see this continuing - I'm wondering how much of this is really Coulson and how much is Fury giving Steve something to distract him from the past. Looking forward to more.
Beloved Daughter chapter 21 . 11/17/2015
So good to hear from you again! Loved the chapter update. Yes! Let's get Steve proactive in the fight for privacy. Have to admit that when they went near Stark tower I thought at they were going to meet Tony. Hm. Future chapter update?
Sue Clover chapter 21 . 11/17/2015
Okay, so I still don't get what's different about the new phone. Obviously it's not a SHIELD phone, but what else can it do? Natasha said it was an upgrade, and then she was talking about counterespionage. So somehow it can spy on SHIELD, without Steve having to do anything. I guess I'll find out in the next chapter.
And yeah Tony's a jerk, but he's not really a bad guy. I think him being Steve's backup plan is a good idea.
I wonder what Ziva's doing now. Steve just sort of got whisked away from the camp thing without much of an explanation. Is he going back? Or do they think that would be a bit pointless, now?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
Please continue soon
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
Great story! Love it!
guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
I look forward to the rest of the story. I think you captured all the characters voice very acuratly.
Sue Clover chapter 20 . 8/9/2015
Oh, no, I've caught up! That happens to me all the time. Maybe it's a good thing, since I've stayed up all night. I'm not quite sure what all night means since my body seems to be consistently nocturnal lately, but I am tired and maybe I should go to bed soon.
That being said, I hope you update soon. I want to find out how Steve handles this, and how Clint and Natasha are going to handle him, and what their ideas are. I want to know how, and how soon, Ziva and Gibbs are going to find out the truth about Steve. Will it be before Steve tells her? How long is the camp thing, and will he have time to go back to it after he adjusts to all this information and finishes the whole history lesson thing? Will he actually choose to work with SHIELD? I think so, since the ship of the story is Ziva/Steve, obviously, and that won't work as well if only one of them is working for SHIELD. I want to know how soon Gibbs figures it out, and what his reaction is. I want him to be able to talk with Steve about stuff. Obviously I want Steve to be able to talk with Ziva, too, but Steve&Gibbs bonding is just too cool. Right now the air's too thick with secrets and manipulation and stuff, but if this works out I look forward to them all being a big sort of family, with Ziva and NCIS and Steve and Phil and Clint and Nat and the rest of SHIELD, and eventually the Avengers as well.