Reviews for Stranger in a Strange Land
Rich chapter 17 . 2/19
Personally I wouldn't have made Steve quite this strong; I prefer the sixties version - "improved" but not superhuman. And your version isn't that far from what we've seen in the MCU. I might point out that in "Civil War" he's able to fall tremendous distances but needs Wanda's help to leap up to a third story window.

However, even the sixties version could probably cripple or kill with a punch if he really wanted to; boxers have died in the ring more than once. So Steve's attitude in this chapter isn't out of character at all.
Rich chapter 12 . 2/18
Yeah, Steve (or more likely Phil) should have seen that coming. Especially after Steve left his fingerprints all over Gibbs's basement.
Rich chapter 8 . 2/18
I just found this story, and I'm impressed. Steve is one of my favorite characters, and I think your characterization of him ( and all of the others ) is dead on.

The idea that a man could fight through WWII, doing the kind of missions that Steve did, without killing anyone, never made any sense. Of course it had an effect on him, and of course it's still effecting him - from his POV it all happened last week.

Natasha, Barton, and Ziva are among the relative handful of people who might be able to understand this and help him get past it.
majorshane chapter 21 . 7/12/2017
I freaking love this story!
Good fanfiction gives us more of the characters and settings that we love than the original works provided. They can continue where the cannon left off or add extra/bonus chapters in the narrative.
Great fanfiction takes the characters and settings and asks 'what if?'. Either through reimagining or crossovers or just tweaks to the status quo a story is reinvented and expanded upon. Where the good fanfics are stories that could fit in with the original works collection (in quality if not in cannon), the great fanfics build upon the original story adding to and improving upon the experience for the audience.
The best of fanfiction is not only better than the original work, they increase your appreciation for the original by adding to the universe in an organic and epic way. It's not just better than cannon, it makes cannon better.
This story is among the best. I feel like it is essential reading for any fan of Ziva era NCIS and the Marvel cinematic universe.
Bravo and please write on my friend, write on!
-Majorshane
Davorah13 chapter 21 . 1/8/2017
I really love this fic! First of all, Steve and Ziva seem like they'd be such a cute couple! I like how you make Gibbs so protective of Ziva, which is accurate with the TV show. I'm also really excited to see if Gibbs goes straight to Rogers with his knowledge of who he really is or tells Ziva and she confronts either Steve or Coulson. I'm excited to see what happens next in the story, so I hope you update soon and have had a happy New Year! :D
Milagro626 chapter 21 . 5/31/2016
Great story. Very talented Author. Can't wait to see what comes next. If you need anyone to proof read or throw ideas about let me know. I really love Ziva, Gibbs, and Capt America.

I am not a writer, but I have a lot of ideas for stories. Can't wait til the next chapter or 10 chapters!
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 21 . 5/24/2016
A great story!

I've been wondering since you brought the two worlds together and had Coulson offer David the job/position if Steve would be joining her team as a way to still help and at the same time be in SHIELD.
Lets Random chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
I really like the characterization you gave steve in this fic. Hope to see updates in the future.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 21 . 1/22/2016
I have enjoyed the story very much. The movie certainly ignored Steve's assimulation into the twenty first century and problems with losing everyone he ever knew. I like what you've done with it.

Thank you for the story. Looking forward to the rest.

Tom A.
Ayjah chapter 21 . 11/18/2015
I love helpful Natasha... There is so much untapped potential with her character
Iamdeath33 chapter 21 . 11/17/2015
This is really cool! I think Steve's reaction to modern-times is accurate, particularly his reaction to the Holocaust. I mean, that's not really something you walk off, is it?
One thing: How come there's no Ziva? We've heard snippets, but your (admittedly AWESOME) ficus starting to look more like an AU Avengers fic than a crossover. Plus, Ziva's my heart-child, so I feel her absence dearly:) You're doing great! Keep up the good work.
Cheers,
-Meggls
Marcus Rowland chapter 21 . 11/17/2015
Nice to see this continuing - I'm wondering how much of this is really Coulson and how much is Fury giving Steve something to distract him from the past. Looking forward to more.
Beloved Daughter chapter 21 . 11/17/2015
So good to hear from you again! Loved the chapter update. Yes! Let's get Steve proactive in the fight for privacy. Have to admit that when they went near Stark tower I thought at they were going to meet Tony. Hm. Future chapter update?
Sue Clover chapter 21 . 11/17/2015
Okay, so I still don't get what's different about the new phone. Obviously it's not a SHIELD phone, but what else can it do? Natasha said it was an upgrade, and then she was talking about counterespionage. So somehow it can spy on SHIELD, without Steve having to do anything. I guess I'll find out in the next chapter.
And yeah Tony's a jerk, but he's not really a bad guy. I think him being Steve's backup plan is a good idea.
I wonder what Ziva's doing now. Steve just sort of got whisked away from the camp thing without much of an explanation. Is he going back? Or do they think that would be a bit pointless, now?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2015