Reviews for Discourses in Disaster
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
No no no no no no no no. Accidentally i have read 2chapters further on. I know wat is going to hapen and can barly handle it. You write amazingly well i feel so emotionally attached to your characters, i just can not stop reading.
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i actually never liked Mara or Jim as characters. not as they got older anyway. Jim was okay as a kid. maybe a little ignored, but okay. Mara though, I've wanted to pouch her almost from the beginning. she's a little smart ass and though it's natural for siblings to be mean to each other, there's a certain amount of nastiness that comes from her and i just don't like that. i have many younger brothers and i was never that mean no matter what they did. i think jims insecurity comes from her and it might be why he can't see that his parents actually love him. Mara has disrespected her parents for a long time. ridiculously so. she's spoiled and thinks she's top honcho. she needed to get spanked as a kid. mostly for her mouth. she loves and looks up to Bruce. okay whatever but somethings are taken too far. though you loves your grandpa, your parents are who to respect first and she didn't. dick is her dad not Bruce and i think they let that go on too long. dick thinks he might have been a bad father. he wasn't but i think he forgot a little bit of tough love that Alfred, his parents and even Bruce used for him. that's the only place he went wrong. Of all the stories where dick has kids, i have to say the kid i hate most is Mara.

okay now that i got that of my chest, i still like your stories and i believe this is nicely written. I really like the stories with Jim as Hamster Boy. those were cute. real cute and i hope you write more of them. though i hate Mara, your Mara universe is great, even though the new generation seem like a bunch of idiot cowards to me, hey, it's the plot that matters and your plot is great. what i'm trying to say is even though i dislike some of the characters in your stories of Mara and Jim, i don't dislike the stories and i hope for you not to take anything i wrote the wrong way.

well anyway. nice story. bye.
Wildcard999 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Hello, I'm new to this site and the world of writing, but I have to say, your stories leave me very confused. It took me 3 chapters to figure out that Kristen and Chrystal are the same person. I had no idea who 'grandpa' was, and if he was alive, since you don't distiguish between Gordon and Bruce. Maybe a cast of characters at the begining would help? The events, however, are very exciting and not 'contrived'. I look forward to reading the rest of this story.