Reviews for In Memory of Harry Potter
I don't understand why you stopped writing this story... It's really good! I'm still waiting to see how the battle turns out between harry and tom. And you ended on a cliffie! You can't do that! Also, what happened to Jessica? She's really cute! I love this story and really hope that at some point it will be continued... Keep writing!
Bar00n chapter 15 . 12/1/2011
What a mean place to stop writing!
AliceCullen0629 chapter 15 . 3/8/2009
this is good please up date soon
dinawen chapter 15 . 7/26/2008
nice story
Nessa19 chapter 15 . 9/30/2007
you cant stop there! please! update soon! your story is really good!
Zarz chapter 15 . 9/7/2007
Wow! This is a really cool story so far! I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter, so please update soon! Jessica is really sweet, and I'm looking forward to seeing more about the Guardians. I'm surprised, though, that you didn't use the four founders; I would have expected them to be the logical choice. Please update soon!
Gost Sword chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
woho great story
Pyroaniki chapter 15 . 5/2/2007
Really looking forward to the next chapter of this story, on to check if you have any other stories!
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
please update soon great story cant wait to read more! keep up the good work!
joshy chapter 9 . 3/22/2007
Its ok but why dont they just teach her hwo to use magic so she can protect herself and can stop the accidents?
joshy chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
Im so freaking confused.
joshy chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
First i dont like how Hermione took James being Harry, i wanted to see her yell at him for leaving her, second i think Jessica should of cried more and said WHY DID YOU WEVE ME DADDY! it of been cute and sad.

Third this is all kind of weird but its an ok story keep it up, one thing why didnt harry have more peps in the grave yard?
joshy chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
Ah i dont like that chapter, i was kind of hoping that harry kept his secret for awhile longer.
joshy chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
O GOOD STUFF!
joshy chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
Good stuff, im so freaking tired atm im almost falling asleep in my 2nd period class and god i want to sleep so bad, last time i stay up to 5am reading a bleeding Harry Potter Fan Fiction!