Reviews for The Value of Empathy
Cetacea92 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Great story. I've been trying to find more friendship stories about Inuyasha and Sango. This is definitely a worthy read. I've been trying to find this other one where InuYasha and Sango are sparring while Miroku and Kagome are enjoying a village party, but I could never find it again. But thank you for letting me find this!
Pixilated Pixie Princess chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Thank you so much for writhing this. It's adorable.
forehead slapper chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'd give you a hundred awesomeness points for this fic. It is awesome and you are awesome for writing it. There aren't nearly enough friendship fics out there and yours is one of the best.
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
There are so few interactions between these two and even fewer fanfics about them. Thank you for making one so good!
magdilen chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That was so sweet.
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Very praiseworthy.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Angel8818 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
man, that was done so god damn well, i think i'm about to cry that was so good. brilliant absolutely brilliant,, i thank you for sharing this with me, thank-you

wicked schmoness chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I loved this fic.

Most people never pay attentionto the smaller relationships, like mostly-ignored friendships between people like inuyasha and sango or inuyasha nd miroku, and kirara. If you ever write another, I'll be waiting.
Leni chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I came here by Fleeting Fancies rec, and wow, this was so good. Loved the pacing and the smooth dialogue. You've captured these two so well, something remarkable because they rarely interact both n a nime and fiction
Kellen chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I love you. I am in awe of you.

I just found my two favorite characters bonding, not thinking romantic thoughts of each other, and staying in character. Can I hug you? I find myself looking for fics featuring Inuyasha and Sango like this and I found you. And you. And you, so far.

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Wonderfully written. I love the first person pov. I'm not normally of fan of it, but you pull it off so very nicely. Favorites list, right now.

Rogue in Rouge chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Extremely well written and communicated.
That scene of Inuyasha washing his hands in the river almost frantically is so heart breaking...
Jiko-kun chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
This may be a little bit late for a review, but I needed to say something... this is probably the closest I'll get to seeing Inuyasha and Sango-ness...
Great story! I liked it a lot. Please write more stories, and perhaps you could do some Inuyasha/Sango, ne?
beneaththewater chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
CC: wow...I mean Wow...I mean WOW!
Yami CC: Stop that baka! See what you're story's done to her?
CC: But it was so WOW!
Yami CC: *slaps head* Oy..
Henrika chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
You have something wrong with the apostophes in your story. Try reloading it to fix it. Awesome story. I had wondered what the other characters might say to Inuyasha after that episode and Sango is one of my favorite characters. Keep writing!