Reviews for A Kitsune in Nerima
Fuck you with the fact he needs to earn his techniques back. No seriously fuck you. Or kill yourself that's even better.
Zanzar chapter 5 . 5/13
What happens next and when is the next chapter and will the ratting change also if you don't continue writing the story will you put it up for adoption?
DarkViolet7258 chapter 5 . 4/29
pity - the idea and flow was interesting
hamsterville chapter 5 . 4/19
Sad it's discontinued but it was a nice story.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 1 . 2/7
Nice Dimensional physics you got there, it would be a shame if they were to...were to...Never mind, those are pretty stable. (engrish) Good Job!
Kordesha chapter 5 . 1/10
So sad to see that you're retiring this fic as I greatly enjoyed and had been looking forward to see where you went with it :-(
If the muse is gone so be it. Although, I totally get where you're coming from about Naruto post time skip. May your muse continue to inspire you other writings!
You really shouldn't post an "update" after all this time just to announce that there will be no more updates, it tends to piss people off.
Wrin chapter 5 . 1/10
That's a bit sad (particularly since we don't get much Ranma fan-fiction anymore), but understandable. Thanks for letting me/us know.
notcroaker chapter 5 . 1/10
Well, dang. I actually went and re-read the story thus far in anticipation of more, and... this.

Sometimes it happens. Can't say I'm not disappointed to hear it, but... life happens to us all.

This had some damn good potential to it, too. I really liked what there was of it.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 5 . 1/10
Okay if you say so. Deleting from fav now
Shinkicker chapter 5 . 1/10
Pity this is dead, I quite liked it.

I'm curious though, would you write a Kitsune!Taylor fic for Worm? Not a Naruto cross, could be a Kitsune from anything else, or even just general mythology. I mention this because you may have seen Dreaming of Foxfire (Worm/LoL), it is unfortunately dead, and you are writing a Worm/Bayonetta crossover. I think you could do a pretty good bash at it and capture an essence similar to DoF.
Dragish chapter 5 . 1/9
I'm sad to see this go, this was the story that introduced your works to me. I have spent many a time reading them. If more planning is required to get a story to completion, I think that it just showing your growth as a writer.

Burning out of a fandom really does limit the amount of ceberal effort put into the fanfiction for it.
grappler chapter 5 . 1/9
too bad. you should just change the plan to leave the start as is, then move in a new direction. up till now nothing much has to change and you can take it anywhere you want.
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 1/9
A deep and abiding pity that.

Granted, I don't really know what you'd do with Kushina Uzumaki replacing Ranma in a ranma story... but it was fun while you had it.

Any chance you'd be willing to retry? Plot: Ranma, during one of the times they go to china, or just going there on his own because he's fed up, tries to fix himself with the springs, and through shenanigins ends up hitting both the fox spring and the angry god(asura) spring Rouge bathed in regularly.
The springs combine with his girl form and possibly the guy spring if you let him find it, and then Nerima gets to deal with a many tailed gender shifting foxgirl whenever he gets splashed. The plot carries on with ranma things from there and you take ques from Ahri of LoL and Foxfire from HoN.
shugokage chapter 5 . 1/9
Thanks for telling us it was dead and I still found it entertaining!