Reviews for A Kitsune in Nerima
1Billy-234 chapter 4 . 3/8
i like your story are you going to add to it?
Indecisive Bob chapter 4 . 2/8
Nice story so far! I'm a fan of Ranma/Kasumi pairings, so it makes me happy to have the two interested in each other. The new and improved version of Ranma is much more likable as well. Sure, he's still kind of arrogant, but he's much less of an ass. Keep up the good work!
Valentine Meikin chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
You do a good job of not rehashing canon, which was a fault of the original story, that what we saw of the Ranma-verse was that the timeline didn't change anything near the amount it should have.

It's going to be interesting, when it happens, what will happen when Kasumi and Belldandy end up in the same room for a prolonged period. I wonder how hard it will be to avoid several mistaken identity jokes.

Get off doing Worm fics soon. Please.
Lunar Adept chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
Damn this needs an update! Please!
Zanzar chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
redwolf23456 chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
Great story so far
SoulboundAlchemist chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
Nice, nice. Please update soon!
Brothii chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
nice story hope you continue to add to it
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
This is a good Ranma/Kasumi fic. I'm sort of iffy on just how much of Ranma's future skills that you've released to him at any given moment.

Ranma had awesome level MA to start with. Your first time line gave him ultra level MA which is fine, but his wish basically was that he brought all of those skills with him. They weren't really supposed to be locked away.

Re-earned or worked for a bit, sure, but with all of that in his memory some where, he'd be using it as a base to get to even more awesome levels.

I actually like how this is going over all. I don't actually want Ranma to be teleported back into Naruto verse though. So far, I've enjoyed him living a better life this time around.

I don't think he needed the mystical hit squad on him yet. Hell, if they put up with Ryouga and the Amazons the first time around, why the heck would they care about Ranma actually ending it that plot thread/character chain before it starts? O.k. I can see the government slightly worried about him, but at this time there isn't anything official that he is anything other than cursed and an upper tier MA.

He was involved in destroying two mountains last time around. I'd have figured that they would have been far more worried about him being engaged by Akane last time and her driving him over the edge. Some one shouting out, I'm going to kill you Die! Isn't some one you need to hold back on. Oddly, in the US in most states, Ranma would have been perfectly fine if he shot the guy to death "in fear of his life." Ryouga's statements pretty much damned him.

I like the Kasumi/Ranma slice of life stuff. I actually want to see them spar and just hang out. They rode that motorcycle to the temple? I can see male bonding with the guy chatting while the girls all go squee with Kasumi and everything.

Oddly, if you are going to make the Kyubi a AMG style demon or such instead of just a kitsune, he'd need a god(dess) partner. If Kasumi ever gets a wish or something similar, I'd want it to come at a time that they were actually really sure about staying together and wishing something along the lines of having a matching life span / form as Ranma so that they could properly live a long life together.

Something like that would ensure that she'd get taken along if they left that world. I'd actually love it if they both got "promoted" and bonded like that.

Something fun to think about. You could have Kasumi teach Bell-chan her MA style.
fellow chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
god of all chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
"oh look, an update". you leave off with a cliff hanger like this an I'm left attempting to click for the next chapter that's not here yet!
well done! ;3

keep up the good work!
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Ah, such fun. I am missing this. Ah well, thanks for writing this and goodbye for now.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
quite sweet chapter
killersoda57 chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Great story so far i hope to see more soon.