Reviews for A Misty Mystery: The Red Rock Robbery
Rebekahtooley chapter 11 . 3/21
Wow! This is amamzing! I can't wait for the rest of the story! How many chapters do you plan this book to be?
Cherylann Rivers chapter 11 . 3/7
Nice chapter! The end part is very cryptic and in contrast to the first, which is nice. I like how Joe's emotions are so fierce and authentic, and how Frank was true to what he believed as well. Fenton is a good, caring father here, and it was a sweet little scene with Laura. Nice job!
TinDog chapter 10 . 1/7
Poor Chet. He should know by now, mysteries are inevitable! I enjoyed the conversations between various characters. You do a good job writing their individual voices and weaving together believable dialogue. I'm intrigued by this ruby elephant. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Drumboy100 chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
Enjoyed the cliff-walking-all good old-school books had it. Keep eating, Chet.
TinDog chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
Great start! I like how you began all the different storylines and are now bringing them together. The conversations between Chet and the brothers are really well-done and remind me of the original books. Sorry, I'm on my phone so I can't go through and point to specific lines I liked. But I'm looking forward to reading more.
Emmeline Phoenix12 chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
I really like the story and I am glad to see that Misty is safe.
Drumboy100 chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
Cool, glad to see you're back to writing this story! I know I'm reading this story out of order but it looks high-paced and character-driven. Looks like you have a good co-pilot too. Forgive me, but my only concern is that I really hope Frank doesn't end up with Misty...
Sarahjoy628 chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
I just got back from a week of backpacking in Colorado, and I was super excited to see that this story was updated! You did a great job of writing this chapter :) Please update soon so we can find out what is happening!
Sarahjoy628 chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
I'm so happy that y'all came back to this story! I was worried you would never finish it. I love your stories, and I love Misty! I used to review as a guest, but I just recently made an account. I can't wait to see what's going to happen! I'll do my best to be patient, but please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
I love AMM and I really wish that you would finish this one. Please :-)
Drumboy100 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Joe as the peacemaker-that's different :) A very fast paced beginning, it draws your readers in.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Omg please continue this, PLEASE
MythicalGirl17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love your stories! They are just amazing!
hardydrew222 chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Was Bithers the officer in AMM who Misty was shy around? I cant seem to remember :/
Anyways, well written! Hope you update more chaps over the holidays! :D
Stork Hardy chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Starting to get interesting!