Reviews for A Misty Mystery: The Red Rock Robbery
Emmeline Phoenix12 chapter 9 . 9/17
I really like the story and I am glad to see that Misty is safe.
Drumboy100 chapter 8 . 7/31
Cool, glad to see you're back to writing this story! I know I'm reading this story out of order but it looks high-paced and character-driven. Looks like you have a good co-pilot too. Forgive me, but my only concern is that I really hope Frank doesn't end up with Misty...
Sarahjoy628 chapter 8 . 7/16
I just got back from a week of backpacking in Colorado, and I was super excited to see that this story was updated! You did a great job of writing this chapter :) Please update soon so we can find out what is happening!
Sarahjoy628 chapter 7 . 7/7
I'm so happy that y'all came back to this story! I was worried you would never finish it. I love your stories, and I love Misty! I used to review as a guest, but I just recently made an account. I can't wait to see what's going to happen! I'll do my best to be patient, but please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
I love AMM and I really wish that you would finish this one. Please :-)
Drumboy100 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Joe as the peacemaker-that's different :) A very fast paced beginning, it draws your readers in.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Omg please continue this, PLEASE
MythicalGirl17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love your stories! They are just amazing!
hardydrew222 chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Was Bithers the officer in AMM who Misty was shy around? I cant seem to remember :/
Anyways, well written! Hope you update more chaps over the holidays! :D
Stork Hardy chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Starting to get interesting!
Stork Hardy chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Great again! I just love the friendly banter and teasing between the friends and brothers! Good job :)
Stork Hardy chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Fantastic start!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Ooh, I likey. ) More, more, more! I'm greedy...
hardydrew222 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Lets gooo, the Drew sisters are in! Im guessin somethings going down at the conference, since the Hardys are down there as well! Cant wait for next chap!
Alicia Hardy chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Awwwww, Thanks you guys. It's my pleasure to help. And poor Bithers, getting the sluff job in the nicest words Hansam could muster up. "Everyone else is too important to send, so here's a pad of paper, a pen, and have fun!"

Can't wait to see how it all leads back to the prologue. :)