Reviews for A Misty Mystery: The Red Rock Robbery
I love AMM and I really wish that you would finish this one. Please :-)
Drumboy100 chapter 1 . 4/27
Joe as the peacemaker-that's different :) A very fast paced beginning, it draws your readers in.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Omg please continue this, PLEASE
MythicalGirl17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love your stories! They are just amazing!
hardydrew222 chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Was Bithers the officer in AMM who Misty was shy around? I cant seem to remember :/
Anyways, well written! Hope you update more chaps over the holidays! :D
Stork Hardy chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Starting to get interesting!
Stork Hardy chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Great again! I just love the friendly banter and teasing between the friends and brothers! Good job :)
Stork Hardy chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Fantastic start!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Ooh, I likey. ) More, more, more! I'm greedy...
hardydrew222 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Lets gooo, the Drew sisters are in! Im guessin somethings going down at the conference, since the Hardys are down there as well! Cant wait for next chap!
Alicia Hardy chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Awwwww, Thanks you guys. It's my pleasure to help. And poor Bithers, getting the sluff job in the nicest words Hansam could muster up. "Everyone else is too important to send, so here's a pad of paper, a pen, and have fun!"

Can't wait to see how it all leads back to the prologue. :)
The Vulture chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Great job with this chapter! I like your writing style, it's similar enough to the originals :) Don't worry about the long wait, I'm transitioning to college as well, so I know where you're coming from! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
The Vulture chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Great first chapter! The emotion was written really well, and it was a great way to start the story. I can't wait to see where this goes!
hardydrew222 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wow, had me there thinking that Nancy would die for a second already! Good thing you didnt kill her off! Hahaha I love when Frank and Nancy fight and then say sorry to each other. And since when has Joe become wise? :P Update soooooon! :)
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Yeah Joe, who planted that bomb and why. Took the words right outta my mouth.

Ooh, welcome back to the Misty world! ) Wonderful beginning. Sorry it took so long for me to get to reading this! But I'll be following the story until it's complete!