Reviews for Loneliness
ABZB13 chapter 27 . 5/9
I have actual tears in my eyes.
Hippothestrowl chapter 27 . 12/13/2016
Generally very good story and fair writing. I think the 'mute' thing was not clarified well early on. As I recall, I first thought (dark) Harry was being abusive when he called Hermione 'mute', as if he were calling her dumb. Then later I thought she really was mute. Then I wondered. So, not so good but easily fixable. Apart from that, interesting and enjoyable. On to the sequel... (which you really ought to mention in a closing A/N at the end of this!)
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
It strikes me that Dumbledore is massively OOC. Where is this evidence that Harry is anything at all like Voldemort? Clearly, the fire is accidental. Have there been incidents since? Where was he placed before going to Hogwarts? Did things happen there? There is a lot of background we're missing, otherwise Dumbledore is far too consumed with guilt to be rational.

Startling to find Snape the voice of reason here. Their solution seems too Draconian, though kudos to Snape for pushin back any action till June.

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
OK, interesting departures from canon, though not too surprising, considering the backgrounds you've given. Harry is nothing if not resourceful. I'm not so sure about ambition, nor cunning. The deaths of the Dursleys seem more accidental magic than anything else.

Hermione's Sorting into Ravenclaw make sense, she hasn't the courage to speak yet, so never Gryffindor. Still, she'll need enough gumption to speak, if only to cast spells. It will be interesting to see how Harry coaxes it out of her. Interesting to see how they become friends and more across house line for that matter.

TGM
wow
willam and jack and jake chapter 23 . 9/8/2016
cool very cool fanfic
willam and jack and jake chapter 22 . 9/8/2016
nice he must be very powerful
willam and jack and jake chapter 21 . 9/8/2016
ha ha nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
i wonder were his "home" will be?
willam and jack and jake chapter 19 . 9/8/2016
Snape might be killed if he tells harry the truth
willam and jack and jake chapter 18 . 9/8/2016