Reviews for Loneliness
sourav15 chapter 27 . 9/23
Agonizingly slow, but one of the best plot I've read so far. Thank you for this story. It's awesome none the less.
MrsPotterDrEw chapter 27 . 9/2
This is probably the third time that I've read this one fic and I still love it to bits, it's so beautiful.
BillBrink chapter 27 . 6/17
This is a gem!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 5/11
well, interesting
bellachaos chapter 27 . 3/28
This was so good. I like how quite and intense the story was. You did so much with two very broken characters. Well done!
yham chapter 27 . 3/11
This is the most heart-wrenchingly beautiful works I've read with Harry and Hermione. Slow, beautiful, unique the storyline is phenomenal. I really hope to see a sequel to this!
Wow, what an awesome story, very original, well thought out n written.
I'll add this gem to my Zombie proof vault and story alerts.
Well done.

Penghost chapter 27 . 1/31
I just found this.
I'm very surprised about your thread of story and how good it is mad up.
Your writing style enhances the emotions greatly.
I mostly loathe Snape but can follow and accept your interpretation.
Dumbles well he is a MOB as always. :-)
Thank you for your efforts.
Starlite22 chapter 24 . 1/27
If hermione can't speak 'elective mute' then how does she do the spells and charms in class?
itnava chapter 27 . 1/5
A truly realistic HP fanfic. You beautifully chronicled the dynamics between Harry & Hermione and Harry & Snape. Thanks for sharing.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
What a beautiful story! :)

I hope you do write a sequel to this fic. The characterisations are strong and credible, and the writing is very clean and clear.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
You made me tear up again! :')
Gandalf's Beard chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
Very "M" of Dumbledore. :P :D

I mentioned to the friend who recommended your fic that I see Dumbledore as a Spymaster and the Order as his Ring (though I think Rowling has problems with Dumbles character because she very much also wants him to be Ghandi-and you can't really reconcile M with Ghandi very easily).

This scene, of all of them, very much seems in keeping with my view of Dumbles as "M."
Gandalf's Beard chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
Tears in my whiskers... :')
Gandalf's Beard chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Ah! Dumbles wises up! Another good moment drawing from canon characterisations. And another nice Harmony moment to round the chapter out.

Nice... very very nice!