Reviews for The Theory of Objectivity
Sanskriti chapter 25 . 7/28
BEST SHAMY FANFIC I'VE READ (and I've read hundreds of them). This will be one I will never forget. SHAMY FOR LIFE! :) .
Guest chapter 24 . 12/18/2015
So many feels 3 What a beautiful chapter!
Jessie chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
That last line from Sheldon is so heartbreaking :(
This chapter is full of emotional turmoil and the writing is nicely done!
Jessie chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
Aaauww that platonic date at the watch museum is just as cute as that platonic date at the aquarium on tv! Their dynamic is so Shamy and it's just wonderful :)
Jessie chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
Sheldon taking care of Amy is so cute :)
They may not be lovers, but obvs still care for each other. Kinda reminds me of that episode on tv when Sheldon also taking care of sick Amy, yours are equally sweet and heartwarming!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/18/2015
Wow this story is so soo good :)
Thank you for writing it..
Guest chapter 25 . 12/18/2015
Just read this story again because it's just that good! You've done a fantastic job!
alittledreamer chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
I wanted to cry while reading the prologue and chapter one! But i was in a public transport so i couldn't. Haha. Anyway, i loved it! :) every time sheldon puts his hand over his chest, it's like i feel his pain too.
KA chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
Beautiful journey!
Very good,just read it again! :)
hazelra7 chapter 25 . 6/27/2014
I love how in character this story is, and how sweet the reunion was. I have to say, I almost read the epilogue first because I couldn't handle the break up. I am glad I waited. Nice writing, and great story!
Igoogleeverything chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
enjoying this vey much :)
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2014
ok,i read all 25 of them in one go..let me tell u it took my whole day..
But the story was seriously very beautiful...
The dream that Sheldon had with 2 screens about his future was just absolutely correct..i wish they could include this dream in the show so that Sheldon understands where is his relationship going...
And how can I forget Sheldon taking care of Amy..It was simply very sweet..Sheldon was very caring...!
This story is worth reading..!
Good Job..! :)
Saruluvsshamy chapter 25 . 4/22/2014
Loved it! Read all the chapters at one go!
roxyxena007 chapter 25 . 3/14/2014
What a wonderful Shamy story! Yes, it was full of angst, but that's what was needed to get Shamy in a good place! MusicKat, you did a great job keeping the story going at a good pace! It was so sweetly tender without becoming mushy! Thank you so much!
smoguntia chapter 25 . 3/1/2014
just stopping by to tell you, that I read your whole fic again and that I enjoyed it as much as the first time I read it :-)