Reviews for The Theory of Objectivity
Zeezeewrites chapter 25 . 5/10/2020
This work of yours is my most favorite ever!
The feels are so strong i cried in every chapter!
Make a sequel! Hahaha
JLC chapter 25 . 12/31/2019
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. So many feels. Thanks for sharing.
AmyMiniCooper chapter 18 . 4/24/2019
What and idiot. I never expected to find a fictional Sheldon even more frustrating than the real Sheldon. Good job.
pinkcheffon chapter 25 . 2/14/2018
Loved this!
Born in 20th Century chapter 25 . 5/20/2017
Thanks for sharing this Sheldon Amy fic! I absolutely loved every chapter, and hope to read more of your Sheldon Amy fics soon! :D
Sanskriti chapter 25 . 7/28/2016
BEST SHAMY FANFIC I'VE READ (and I've read hundreds of them). This will be one I will never forget. SHAMY FOR LIFE! :) .
Guest chapter 24 . 12/18/2015
So many feels 3 What a beautiful chapter!
Jessie chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
That last line from Sheldon is so heartbreaking :(
This chapter is full of emotional turmoil and the writing is nicely done!
Jessie chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
Aaauww that platonic date at the watch museum is just as cute as that platonic date at the aquarium on tv! Their dynamic is so Shamy and it's just wonderful :)
Jessie chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
Sheldon taking care of Amy is so cute :)
They may not be lovers, but obvs still care for each other. Kinda reminds me of that episode on tv when Sheldon also taking care of sick Amy, yours are equally sweet and heartwarming!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/18/2015
Wow this story is so soo good :)
Thank you for writing it..
Guest chapter 25 . 12/18/2015
Just read this story again because it's just that good! You've done a fantastic job!
alittledreamer chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
I wanted to cry while reading the prologue and chapter one! But i was in a public transport so i couldn't. Haha. Anyway, i loved it! :) every time sheldon puts his hand over his chest, it's like i feel his pain too.
KA chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
Beautiful journey!
Very good,just read it again! :)
hazelra7 chapter 25 . 6/27/2014
I love how in character this story is, and how sweet the reunion was. I have to say, I almost read the epilogue first because I couldn't handle the break up. I am glad I waited. Nice writing, and great story!