Reviews for The Last True Eminent Thropp
Schpwuette chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Oh thank goodness. A happy ending. I was worried, and stressed, and generally feeling quite unhappy.

That was mean.
LillyFae chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Cariad is Welsh for love, but it can also be used as a term of endearment. Was Welsh your intent when you wrote that? Because I'm Welsh, and I love to see my language used anywhere.
Kurai Fabala chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
Let me tell you that I liked this fanfic so much that I had to read it twice. The first time I was going to present a very important exam, but I couldn't stop reading it (I did pass the exam!). The second one I had to download it to a reading device only to fill it with highlights.

The way you understand and keep the bookverse is marvelous. The complexity of the characters is on spot. The words you use are so much like the work of Maguire that, for moments, it made me forget it was a fanfic. I absolutely loved it.

My most sincere congratulations on this wonderfull work.
Anima chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
Awesome story. I'm so glad Elphie didn't die. You had me going there. I very much enjoyed the read, finished it all in one day.
Riffs chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
The look at institutionalized violence in this story is stellar. Thanks for the fantastic read.
Leia Emberblaze chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
I've been away from this fandom for years, but for whatever reason I decided to poke my nose into some Gelphie fics over Thanksgiving. This was the first story I've read since being back, and I absolutely adored it. Your characterizations are 100% spot-on and I loved your voice. This story reminded me of everything I love about this fandom, and may even spur me into writing some more fan fiction of my own. All your other stories are amazing too; never stop writing!
Amiezen chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Thank you. Just... thank you, Ridiculous Mavis.
theothergranger chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
I read this whole story in one day... I absolutely loved it! What a beautiful piece of work, and your writing style is to die for (:
Caricature of a Witch chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
I didn't dare hope you'd let her survive. But- you did! Thank you SO much for that! This story is SO amazifying. Definitely on the top 5 list, and I've read a lot of stories. You may feel honored. ... Don't mind my rambling. I just love this so much. And I'm really sad it's over. But it's great. Absolutely.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
OH MY GIDDY AUNT, I want to shower you with roses; thank you so much for the happy ending, you brilliant writer, you. But seriously this story was absolutely fantastic, and the characterisation was brilliant. The ending to this just made my week. Thank you so much you fabulous, amazing, wonderful person.
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
AAaah, oh man, this was a fabulous journey! I loved it very much! Loved the way you ended it, too! Thanks for writing such an amazing tale! Cheers!
fussyviolet chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Perfect. I loved every word.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Can't describe how happy i am that you didn't kill her off :-) a happy ending all round for everyone x it great how much Oz has progressed with the influence of all the characters. loved this last chapter, again you are a superb writer and i do hope you continue as I'd love you read more of your work
RavenCurls chapter 12 . 10/31/2013