Reviews for Living Conditions
writerdragonfly chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
And they fight so well together, even when it's against each other. Ugh.

Lovely chapter, darling.
writerdragonfly chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
And they finally meet. Great chapter. :)
writerdragonfly chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Awesome start. I'm excited to reread this. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
Wonderful story! This one sure tore me up when they parted! Off to read the sequel. Thank you so much for sharing your work.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Goodness, I'm in tears...
randyzoopurple chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
so P
TieDyeJackson chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I just read this on Elysian without realizing it was you and I gotta say in all honesty I think I am now hooked on your writing ... it is my literary heroin. You write your characters so well and your conversations between them just flow with intensity and insight.
FFLjm12B chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Another terrific life with Spike and Buffy. It's nice having a story set in this time period that takes such a different perspective on Buffy life - you have the elements of the series but work them into such a different path for these two characters. Glad that you chose not to devote time with Buffy and Angel once he came back - I like how you stayed with the events in the series but moved straight to his leaving again. I think that worked really well as did the quick flash forward into their future life together and bringing closure as well to the troubles with her mom and Giles from the Sunnydale life.
FFLjm12B chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Wonderful parting scene and getting setting them on their next struggles with the past and new beginnings.
FFLjm12B chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
I think you did a very good treatment for their dance of death, sex and life - excellent ending line.
FFLjm12B chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Love the ending.
FFLjm12B chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
great first meeting - love how you are playing against all the heart ache and desperation that they are having to live with.
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Great start - I really like to read stories from the early seasons - not many new stories from this period being created now so I very glad that you have this series and that it is another of your awesome long works. My preference has always been for the more in depth stories that usually come with novelette or novel length.
bip.pib.1 chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
A touching story, very in character and very plausible ! I liked how you built the relationship, and the way they both came finally to the conclusion that they are perfect for each other ! I read more of your stories and I like that you are always original and don't repeat yourself, it's always a pleasure to read you.
Thegirlwhowishesforignorance chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Amber is a yellowy-gold colour not red.
350 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »