Reviews for Living Conditions
SeaPea chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Oh, they are too much fun! Time for another truce, I think.
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Nice build up so far. I know there's only a year between this and the season you tend to write in, but You forget how young Buffy is. I can really feel that here.

Now sitting, eagerly waiting.
ShyL chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Love this so far. Like the pace too...glad they weren't just instantly attracted to each other. I enjoy the build up to the romance. :-)
Babe Ruthless chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Another excellent chapter! I have to say, your stories are probably my favorite stories on ffn. This chapter had me cracking up at times! Awesome chapter! Keep up the stellar work!
rororogers chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
poor hopeless DIYers ... keep up the great work
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Love the bantering. I just in general like a passed off Buffy.(she's very tiny, so that makes it funny)

Very fun chapter.

I'm almost falling asleep but I'm gonna power through. Chapter 4 yay!
(something other than yay,cause that sounds nothing close to manly.)
ginar369 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I think they did more damage then they repaired! I think they are starting to see each other as more than just an enemy. Both of them feel sorry for each other. It's a good start! Between the silly antics of DIY home repair and the telling of secrets they get to see a different side to each other. Misery loves company after all. But maybe they can drag each other out of it. Going back to Sunnydale might not be in the cards for them but they might be able to make a life for themselves in LA.
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Ahaa! Ye Olde fun starts.
I kinda love/pity Ant-Buffy. (that's what I've decided to call her.). She's just so pitiful, kicked puppyish and misguided.(about her guilt and all.)

Spike thus far is Spike but kinda lost. So basically just one of the many faces of Spike.
The Three March Hares chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Hold..my..tools...Bwahaha!
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ohhhh, look, a new tale.
I like the set up here. And can't wait for more, but I guess one of the benefits to being late to the dance is that I don't have to.
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Amazing x Luv Spike's p.o.v. :D
Schural chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I couldn't stop laughing when both started to fight, only to realize that they screwed up the living room!:-D
And especially this:
"Stupid, sodding, shabby, snotty piece of shit!"
It just made my day! XDD
Wonderful story, very original plot and a great portraying of Buffy and Spike! Gotta love it and can't wait to read more of your wonderful writing!
rororogers chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Well that actually went better than I expected, they only slightly damaged the apartment after all and neither is maimed beyound repair. Loved the chapter.
Kira-The-Shinigami chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I'm saying it right out, I giggled like a lithe girl through all three chapters!
Oh please make more!
Love from a fan.
Rosalea12 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Oh this is getting good. However I'm a little impatient (sorry) how much longer till the smut? :)
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »