Reviews for Living Conditions
DLillith21 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
The idea of them being so frustrated trying to home repairs when they are so skilled in so many things brought a smile to my face. I appreciated how you had Spike sort of go, well if she won't tell I will. It was his bold, brash, in your face approach that is truly him. I feel like Spike is cut off from the vamp community because he wouldn't want anyone there to know how low he has sunk, and so he has more of a connection to Buffy and Sunnydale people than to other vamps. Spike ready to fight, and turning around to find Buffy asleep. What you wrote of him watching her and going to sleep to her heartbeat and his thoughts was poetic.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
So well done! I love how well you've captured their personalities both in their dialogue with each other as well as their thoughts/actions.
Anne chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Wow! This is rapidly becoming one of my favorite fics. Thanks for posting chapters so fast. Can't wait for the next one.
SeaPea chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Oh, they are too much fun! Time for another truce, I think.
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Nice build up so far. I know there's only a year between this and the season you tend to write in, but You forget how young Buffy is. I can really feel that here.

Now sitting, eagerly waiting.
ShyL chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Love this so far. Like the pace too...glad they weren't just instantly attracted to each other. I enjoy the build up to the romance. :-)
Babe Ruthless chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Another excellent chapter! I have to say, your stories are probably my favorite stories on ffn. This chapter had me cracking up at times! Awesome chapter! Keep up the stellar work!
rororogers chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
poor hopeless DIYers ... keep up the great work
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Love the bantering. I just in general like a passed off Buffy.(she's very tiny, so that makes it funny)

Very fun chapter.

I'm almost falling asleep but I'm gonna power through. Chapter 4 yay!
(something other than yay,cause that sounds nothing close to manly.)
ginar369 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I think they did more damage then they repaired! I think they are starting to see each other as more than just an enemy. Both of them feel sorry for each other. It's a good start! Between the silly antics of DIY home repair and the telling of secrets they get to see a different side to each other. Misery loves company after all. But maybe they can drag each other out of it. Going back to Sunnydale might not be in the cards for them but they might be able to make a life for themselves in LA.
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Ahaa! Ye Olde fun starts.
I kinda love/pity Ant-Buffy. (that's what I've decided to call her.). She's just so pitiful, kicked puppyish and misguided.(about her guilt and all.)

Spike thus far is Spike but kinda lost. So basically just one of the many faces of Spike.
The Three March Hares chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Hold..my..tools...Bwahaha!
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ohhhh, look, a new tale.
I like the set up here. And can't wait for more, but I guess one of the benefits to being late to the dance is that I don't have to.
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Amazing x Luv Spike's p.o.v. :D
Schural chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I couldn't stop laughing when both started to fight, only to realize that they screwed up the living room!:-D
And especially this:
"Stupid, sodding, shabby, snotty piece of shit!"
It just made my day! XDD
Wonderful story, very original plot and a great portraying of Buffy and Spike! Gotta love it and can't wait to read more of your wonderful writing!
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »