Reviews for Living Conditions
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Great start - I really like to read stories from the early seasons - not many new stories from this period being created now so I very glad that you have this series and that it is another of your awesome long works. My preference has always been for the more in depth stories that usually come with novelette or novel length.
bip.pib.1 chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
A touching story, very in character and very plausible ! I liked how you built the relationship, and the way they both came finally to the conclusion that they are perfect for each other ! I read more of your stories and I like that you are always original and don't repeat yourself, it's always a pleasure to read you.
Thegirlwhowishesforignorance chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Amber is a yellowy-gold colour not red.
kyanaM chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
nice save. i will wmile no glare.
You a nice writer doesnt torture me. thanks lol
Love that story, a little speed end but i like it the same :)
kyanaM chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
hann you did it. you have to chpter left to have them toghether or i well i wil glare at the screen, yeah i have a really scary glare i tell you. yep
kyanaM chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
i love this story this one and te other one i think both my favorite from now
TeatimeTurbulence chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Great story! The slow progression of Spike and Buffy's relationship was so believable and it was adorable to watch it develop. I'm such a fan of those two and you portray them perfectly. I'll defiantly be looking into more of your stories!
Jhiz chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Ah, a shadow of season 6 when Spike was the only one who made her feel anything. Nicely done.

I love the set up for the next day and them being screwed *evil laugh*
Jhiz chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
For a day that started out so awkwardly uncomfortable, you gave them quite an emotional exchange at the end. That had to have been cathartic for both slayer and vampire.
Jhiz chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I really liked Buffy's confession about killing Angel and not Angelus. I am more impressed with Spike's reaction. It seems natural for him to compare it to how he would feel in the same situation with Dru. The spark of a truce is cool too at the end and that Spike is noticing the little impressive things about the person he has only previously seen as the slayer. I see him noticing her as an impressive person in addition to the previous opinion on her being an impressive slayer.
Jhiz chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Oh yeah... totally Oscar and Felix going on here...

Spike is right... he go the first point. I look forward to the return one *grin*
Jhiz chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
ah what lovely shows of fluffy animosity *laugh*
Jhiz chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Just had a thought... can anyone say "Odd Couple"?
Jhiz chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I could not help grinning at the way Spike and Buffy filled out their applications. One heartbroken and one snarky but both so similar. Very funny. This has some interesting potential for hilarity along with the adventure.
polarwit chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
I think you may be my favorite author. All the characterizations are dead on and the stories are terrific.
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »