Reviews for Till My Dying Breath
bluedancingkittykat chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
BANG. *Crackles* Keep it going
skylaeatpie chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
I absolutely adore this story! Its a wonderous piece! Pleac update soon!

...why is the rum always gone?... oh, that's why...
Edgar Allan HOE chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
Snap. Cliffhanger much.
princessofd chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
I love this story! It's awesome! Looking forward to the next chapter.
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I lovethis!
Edgar Allan HOE chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
"Do something that will make you feel good" "Like Stark?"
Okay, I have the dirtiest mind when it comes to these things.
ArainaHaldthin chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Is this going to be a slash fic? I like it so far though :-)
Kalavel Loki chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Aaand right in the wound
GreenLoki chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
I’m so happy to see that you have finally updated this story! It has been such a long wait, but I’m so excited to see what else you have in store for these two!
I really enjoyed the first part, though I’m a bit curious as to what Tony was talking about … is he thinking about committing suicide? I feel so bad for him. I just want to hug him and tell him that everything is going to be okay, but that won’t do any good, because what he is experiencing is mental, and there isn’t anything that anyone can really do. In the end, it’ll be up to him.
Loki’s part of the chapter was also really hard to read, as well. I hate that these two are in so much pain! I mean, there is no salvation is seems like. They are too proud to talk about their problems with the other one sitting there, and even when they are separate, they aren’t speaking of what’s going on, why they are feeling as such. I just want them to open up and explain what they are going through. I hope Lucas can get through to them, because they really need to open up and get this off their chest before it completely consumes them!
I love the part when Tony and Loki came in for another session. I love that Tony could see that Loki was getting ready to have a panic attack and went over to help him get through it. And I love that they had a little moment! Ugh, this chapter was absolutely amazing, but it was over too soon! I really hope you’re able to update again soon, because I’m dying to read more! Wonderful job!
cara-tanaka chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Looking forward to more. Can't wait. Update soon
Skull White Formerly ShreiBeau chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Dr. Lucas has a serious habit of repeating everything someone says to him on the phone.
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
giggle, now it's gonna rumble.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
I don't know what you mean when you say that this is a crappy chapter. I liked it just fine. I was really happy when Pepper gave Tony that ultimatum. Good move Pepper! Good move Zoya Shaf for writing the update. I have been waiting for ever it seems!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Poor man,
I really feel sorry for Alex XD
GreenLoki chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Ugh, first of all, it was so good to see the next chapter of this story sitting in my inbox. I was going to read it last night when you first posted it, but for some reason, we were having Internet troubles. Thankfully, those troubles were resolved when I went to bed, and I am so glad I was able to read this when I got home from class!
It was brilliant! I feel bad for Pepper, because that's her best friend, and the very last thing she would want to do is blackmail Tony into doing anything, but he seriously needs this therapy. And since he and Loki have somewhat similar cases, it would be good for both of them to see that they are not alone, that they aren't the only ones who are suffering.
Needless to say, I'm very excited for the next chapter. Despite what you maybe think, you did a brilliant job with this chapter, and I'm sure the next one will be just as fantastic. (: