Reviews for A Changelings Need
C
Of course! The beast ALWAYS gets what he wants. Then again, he never got to kill Adonis. Great story!
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
aww
rob/rae FRIENDSHIP!
how its supposed to be!
*no offense to ppl who ship rob/rae*
Lovinusogood21 chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
that was a very good story... is there going to be a second story... I hope so.
FanficCritic1805 chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
This story seemed really sloppily thrown together and the ending was incredibly cliche. There were multiple spelling and grammar errors and you entirely overused all of the characters nicknames. Honestly, this was not that great. 5/10
XXGureSoraXX chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
You know you repeated the last part right?
Nedpirlg chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
good really good
misuky7 chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
I liked this, I kept getting Déjà vu while reading but still I liked to. :3
darkestlight96 chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
t'was awesome
iHwanniex3 chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
I liked it. The story was pretty good, but the dialogue was a little too cheesey for me. :/
Lol chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I really like it but can't help but think that the team is judging me for reading this... because of the picture that makes it look like they're all looking at you XD
iamking chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
this looks interesting.
Turtle dove chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
*clapping* braver! Mon ami! Je'tem! Je'tem! (Translation: bravo! My friend! I love you! I love you!)
PandaLuv97 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I LOVE IT (scream in real) BB is my absolute fav along with Raven (fav couple -), seeing him act in this way, battling his inner "beast" (pun intended) only makes me want more XD. Keep writing please :)
CyberxNinja chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
hmmmm...it seems i am a bit late to this tango...though i must say better late then never, as this my friend was well worth reading. Thank You.