Reviews for Naruto: The Tale Of Uzu
marquis.shax chapter 6 . 4/3
I really don't know why there is such a lack of good fanfics that involve the Uzumaki clan being alive. Is it really that hard to believe that a bunch of them would have survived and gone to join Konoha as it was their sister village or that the clan had some way of laying low while rebuilding as well as sending emissaries to various places like Konoha and coming across young Naruto? This is one of the reasons I like this story is it actually gives Naruto a family but unlike one story I tried to read it doesn't focus completely on the OC and skip all major events surrounding Naruto (seriously that story sucked, they go to the Sasuke retrieval arc and his "cousin" is the sole focus as she chases after Narutos team and Sasuke an next thing you know she's in the hospital and there's no mention of Naruto or Sasuke again)
marquis.shax chapter 2 . 4/3
hmm a question comes to mind even though I have a feeling you've completely stopped writing and probably don't even bother coming to this site anymore. Why exactly is Hiruzen Sarutobi hiding Naruto is it because he's the jinchuriki and he's a complete ass (much like Danzo in canon and 95% of fanfics) in this fic? also in response to I Anko was NEVER a whore she never even really acted like one she may have dressed a bit provocatively but she never once acted like a whore in fact she always acted like a blood thirsty psycho, almost a female version of Gaara minus the blood lust lol
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
when will you make this epic in lenght :)
Vashman7 chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
We have to wait until mid-September to find out which teams our favorite munchkins are assigned too? Great cliff hanger to end the chapter. I will be looking forward to you next chapter.

Thanks again for story.

Vash
izzyrawr chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
LOVE IT- Keep writing!

Take down those damn council people! Hells to the yeah! The seal is half assed? I thought that Minato was competent atleast in Fuuinjutsu! .

Little Naru was tortured?! Nuuuuuu damn ... konoha be so cruel O.O his eyes..why the eyes?

Heheehehehe,,,,, is Naruto going to be bad at Fuuin? THat would be funny xD seeing as it seems like Yuudai is proud of Uzumakis' being brilliant in Fuuin c:

Keep writing! I always look forward to every new chapter! So happy this is a NaruIno! It's so hard to find good stories with that pairing c:

Thank yous! Continue writing and updating and ill love you forever!
LOL c:
Vendetta419 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Not bad a story where he has his clan and he gets with Ino, not bad.
bankai777 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
will Naruto meet Shizuka in this story.
OBJECTION chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
People hate OCs because of five reasons

1. They want to see a fanfic about the characters from the source material

2. Most writers don't handle OCs well and end up making them Mary-sues

3. causes the fic to become too cluttered with characters.

4. Spends too much or too little time on the OC character.

5. Too many OCs and it will start to feel like we're reading an original story that has guest appearances of Naruto (or whatever fanon its supposed to be a fanfic of) characters.

Sure there are some people that can make good OCs that readers will love, but more often than not they become hated by the readers.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Anko was never a whore... that's just something that the fanon made up since it seemed like the most logical insult that the villagers could spew at her due to how she dresses.
outcastmike chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Its nice to see this fic updated I like it so far I cat wait to see shit hit the fan
Black Flame of Destruction chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Actually Shunshin no Jutsu litteraly means Body Flicker. where as ShunPO Literally Means Flash Step. Also the difference is that the Shunshin is used to move relatively short distances using chakra to vitalize the body. While shunpo is a part of a larger group of arts Called Hoho or literally step method, which relies on the users own naturally trained agility and speed. Shunpo is a Movement technique that allows the user to move faster then the eye can see As speed is the main point of the technique, the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps. the best way to describe Shunpo would be like saying its Similar to the God Speed used and required for the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu in Rurouni Kenshin.
vashman7 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Holy smokes! I really like this "take" on the Naruto-verse. I understand you are not feeling well, so the rushed end to this chapter will be overlooked...this time. :)

Thanks for the terrific story.

Vash
roboguy45 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Can't wait to see those bastards put in their place LOL, who will tell Naruto though?
mako234 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Please continue this great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Tagged epic length for nearly 2 years yet it doesn't have even 20,000 words yet. Forgive me if I doubt this will ever be epic length.