Reviews for Play Pretend
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
it was soo amazing.i loved it.
pray4love chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I have only one thing to say: AMAZING! I loved the way you described James, how hes doing pranks and jokes so people wont think about war... Its an absolute great Oneshot!

pray4love
waiting4aweasley chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That was really really good. I loved it:)
HallowLight23828 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I have spent the last week reading jilly fanfic after jilly fanfic and I have to say that I reckon this one is the best. Your writing style impresses me and your treatment of the characters and the setting and everything is just beautiful. Well done; bloody brilliant :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
beautiful story. i luv it.
8495793904 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I think you mean "its" in the third paragraph. "Its" would be like if you're referring to something i.e. "The cat is gray. Its favorite food is fish."

"It's" is short for "it is" i.e "It's raining outside." "It's the saltiness of the potatoes that makes the stew."

Just a quick pointer. n_n

Anyways, this story was extremely well-done. I loved it. :) Solemn and somewhat melancholy, but the twist at the end kind of lifts everything just enough to give the reader a smile on their face

-YourButt
Kelsey chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
As I finished this one shot, I felt a 'subtle nudge, nudge' on my brain, convincing me to review- so, alas! here is my review. I thought this was an absolutely lovely one-shot depicting Lily and James' time at Hogwarts- you told their story of how they began their relationship without any cheesiness, and instead made it wonderfully realistic to Rowlings' canon.
My Thunder chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh this was so good. I have tears in my eyes. While I read this i was listening to a really sad piano song on pandora, and it just fit so perfectly.
Clarinetier chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was kind of... beautiful. I like how Lily doesn't just instantly fall in love with him, its a deep, passionate love that grows with every rejection. Great job!
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I have goosebumps right now, that's how incredible this was. Not a word out of place, not a single bit of imagery missed. That perfect style that somehow captures what life really is by denying the reader details and instead giving them the most important part of each character- their heart.

I adored reading this and cannot wait to re-read and re-read it.
OSK chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
It's beautiful! I loved it :) I'm not logged in right now but as soon as I am I'm gonna add this story to my favorites!

Very well written,
Officialscrollkeeper
ohprongs chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is a really original take on the situation and do you know what? I love it. It's perfect and sweet and dark and brilliantly written.
Well done!
isigirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
really well writen. i love the style and the voice you give this piece. great job.
JessandDarcy chapter 1 . 7/18/2012