Reviews for like water in my lungs
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Oh Mattie, so loved, but so alone, so taken advantage of. I love him dearly, and I don't see enough of him, I think. I loved every section, from Vicki, to Stefan, to Damon, to Rebekah (I'm glad they got more of a chance together later on), to Caroline, to Elena. Oh, Elena. The girl at the center of it all, and Matt lived where she died. WEEPING, I tell you. Wonderful work, as usual.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
beautiful.
abbyli chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow...Just wow...
From what it seems to me is that Elena chose Matt in the end. I dunno if that's right or not but it does seem like that.
If the idiotic writers on the show do it right, this could be the immediate aftermath dealing with matt. You have written an amazing masterpiece and I am proud to have read it. I love all of your stories and I cant wait to read more.
my best enemy chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this is one of the most beautiful stories i have ever read. thank you for lovinhg matt like he deserves to be loved
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
OH GOD MATT FEELS WBDNSJWJDNW

I can't do this. I cannot.

;_;
consumedly chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So beautiful, thank you! :(
scarlet pearls chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
oh. my. god. a, you really really amazed me on this one. at first, i thought upon clicking on this fic- a matt-centric story. ha! probably cliche, 'cause matt isn't the easiest to write, though he seems like he would be. but, no. nooooooooooooo. this is stunning. this is brilliant. this brought tears to my eyes, and i am NOT bullshitting you on this. i felt tears, and-yes-that could be because i'm hormonal at the moment, but STILL. you made me cry, and i don't do that often on fanfic. you should be very proud of this masterpiece, a. the characterization of matt was unbelievably spot-on. and it was his pov, so you got behind his eyes and breathtakingly, seriously, breathtakingly wrote his thoughts. and this, this damn drabble broke my heart, ok. the writing, dear god, was beautiful. i'm very jealous and inspired, i hate reading your fics, 'cause i get sooo jealous that it's just.. wrong. it's sinful to be that-this-jealous. o.o ughh, and how matt "gets" everything; just. ugh. you know how to write. the maturity of your style in the drabble is crazy awesome. you really understand how to grab our emotions and take them where you want them, no matter how much it hurts. seriously, that's talent. you get the technical things, and that's what makes you so great of a writer. the style, in general- short, descriptive in the perfect places, and damn beautiful. i said it before, and i'm saying it again. BE VERY PROUD OF THIS MASTERPIECE.

just, fuck you. i'm not really the cursing person (you can't tell from this review. figures!), BUT you bring it out in me. thanks a lot. xD

-livvy

and after all that, i'm not faving this.

...

...

HA! i'm bullshitting you. i'd have to be a pothead not understanding what i've read, or a person so jealous that .can' . . . . . to not favorite this. seriously, a, you've outdone yourself. oh, and i forgot to mention how this has no flaws. ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN?
Sophie1973 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
There's not enough Matt stories out there, and yours was perfect and beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)
Eleai chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh god. Make me waterworks all over why don't you? This was absolutely brilliant. I loved that you kind of had everybody in there-and that Matt really just got it. That he didn't judge, he didn't hate, that there was this air of resignation throughout it. I loved and adored Stefan's part-I think you nailed him and his and Matt's relationship perfectly-and Stefan and Elena's relationship. The part about how Stefan loves? Spot on. And I love that in the end, Matt decided to really live, because I feel like that is such an important theme for this show. Living, not just existing. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
matt, you poor underrated flawless angel. god, the mabekah (hateful but rightfully so), maroline, and mattlena was so precious. love, love, love this. you portrayed his perfection magnificently.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Beautiful. You captured Matt's character perfectly. The last line was haunting.
destinoscelgo chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was really sweet and touching. Good job!
Gabriella Jane London chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I've seen a lot of stories since the finale about Elena and Damon and Stefan reacting to the crash. But this is the first I've seen with Matt and I really enjoyed it.

It sounded like him and it was good to read something that didn't revolve around Elena.

Although I may be a bit biased because Matt is my favorite character on the show.

Still, great story!