Reviews for Alphabet Soup
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 26 . 8/11/2013
BEST ENDING EVER! "There's no screaming River." "There will be." It says it all.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
Yarn can be scary when it takes over your room. Once again, speaking from experience. Except that I didn't scream for Simon, I screamed at my rabbit for trying to eat it.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
SO GOOD. I love how you write both what they say and what they mean. It's perfect.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
True. So, so true. Because everyone falls eventually. Even River Tam.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
Poor Simon. You didn't have to kill him. That's just mean. The X's are a nice touch though.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
It takes a real man to wear pink. Poor Mal. As a side note, I don' remember requesting this, but if I did, oh well. I still love it!
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
I love it! Be afraid, be very afraid. Remind me to hire River if I ever want to kill someone.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
Geez, you need to lighten up. I always wondered why she didn't have more obvious scars in the show. Remind me to make you listen to happy stuff for the next few days. Or not. That would probably make you more crazy.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
It's so adorable! I love how cute they are together...write me more please!
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Huh. Makes you think. I like chess, even though I suck at it. And I have won a game before, thank you very much. But River is definitely a queen. And Mal should be king because he's so pretty.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
My favorite chapter. Hands down. I love it SO MUCH! And I don't cry when I read it anymore. Or do I?
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
So, let me get this straight. She leaves Serenity, they move to a new house, they go to a new ship, they get kidnapped and then the Alliance/mental hospital gets her? Okay got it.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Reading this stuff makes me sad. But for some reason I can't stop. Huh. I guess that means it's good.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Sad, but true. I always wondered if the memory of them playing dinosaurs was real or not. I wonder...
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
I wonder what the words mean in her mind... And I like how she trips Jayne. Good for her, I would have tripped him too.