Reviews for Captivated
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Wait a minute what? Erik the phantom "Raped" her if he loves her, how could he do that?!
TheTimeReturns chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
I didn't think it was "dark" necessarily. I think it was more realistic, and it gave me a lot to think about. I think I've said this before, but you are the BEST phantom writer I've ever read! It's a privilege to read your stories, and I hope more will come.
MissChrystalline chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Perfect
MissChrystalline chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Loving it
Hugabouv chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Very Good I really enjoyed your story :D
Dandyloin16 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Thr was very very wonderfully beautiful! So intriguing! I lived every word! Thank you so much for sharing!
Dkk5 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
This is an excellent, dark story, that was tastefully written, smutty of course, with a premise that was enjoyable to follow. Thank you for sharing this.
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I absolutely loved this, the passion between Erik and Christine was amazing.
Third-Degree-Kisses chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Ahhh such a great chapter! Grr stupid Erik, JUST REALIZE THAT SHE LOVES YOU. And now you've gone and locked her in your torture chamber... Brilliant. -_-
Only one chapter left? But everything's so good! With each piece of her that he takes, it seems to do the exact opposite of what he wanted. Instead of hating him, she only grew to adore him more with each piece of her he took.
Ah, I spoke too soon in my last review! As I guessed, her music wouldn't be completley forgotten. That stupid lesson was just for him to build another wall, to take away the equality they had reached and replace it with teacher student relationship again, where she was the uncertain one and he was the confident master. Shame...

But anyways, you still keep to what I said in my last review, her music isn't EVERYTHING, but it is a contributing factor. It's a helpful beam in the story, instead of it's entire frame. Great stuff. Erik once again resorts back to anger and the monster when confronted with something he doesn't understand- can't understand. Poor him...
One more chapter! I love picking apart your story, so fun!
Third-Degree-Kisses chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Once again another brilliant chapter. I keep meaning to say this but forgetting, but I love the contrast between dream and reality in the first chapter. She was in such a fairytale state it was making me cringe with how enveloped in it she was. Then you could almost taste the difference when she finds the body and is in that room, all sugar coated thoughts smashed to bits, reality a cold basin of water being thrown in her face.

I also love the contrast between monster, man and angel with Erik. You can almost see him switch personas. It's great!

What I find interesting is that this fic isn't centered around Christine's singing, he doesn't love her for her voice, he loves her for HER. It's a different angle that focuses more on just her, and vice versa with Erik. She isn't continuously brought to him through his music, but because of HIM. It's very very interesting. I love that this is more focused on the love of each other as people instead of the love of each other's music, and then eventually each other. It's a new angle and you knocked it out of the park, as usual.

There's probably more I wanted to say, but I can't remember, so if there's anything else I'll talk about it in my next review! Bye!
Third-Degree-Kisses chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Awh see I knew I would love it! There's a delicate balance of fluff and sexiness that you are known for. ITS JUST SO GOOD. It's 3:30 and I should really be getting to bed... But what will three more chapters be? *Dies*
Third-Degree-Kisses chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Well this is... Dark.

Not saying it's bad or anything dear, I understand how hard it must have been to post this. It's a little hard for me to swallow, but in a strange way I enjoy it. I'll finish reading the other chapters and then tell you how I feel, kay?
Yvonne chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Michelle’s story, Captivated, is a masterpiece. It is dark, yes, but it reveals Erik’s humanity and his deep love for Christine:
– Through his use of the blindfold. While abusing Christine he can’t bear to see her accusing eyes nor to show her his deformed face and damaged body, and he falls apart emotionally when the blindfold becomes wet with her tears.
– Through his feelings of guilt and his ongoing self-accusations. He knows very well that depriving her of choice is wrong. But, initially at least, he cannot believe that Christine would ever come to him of her own free will.
– Paradoxically, Erik is gentle and tender with her, even when he has her restrained and helpless.
– In conversation with Christine, he is completely open about his love for her.

This dark yet beautiful story reveals Erik to be a person whom Christine can forgive and love. Her unconditional love helps him to accept himself at last. Her commitment to him fuels his desire to be a better man, the man his angel deserves.
SpiritRose3496 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
This story is absolutely beautiful! I really like the way you wrote it :) good job
Emelia Inez chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
This is my favorite story done by you. By FAR. Why were you
Anxious to let us see it? THIS is the Phantom love story of a lifetime. If their had ever been one this would be it. Loved it, adored it, cried for it, I am only pleased and not at all surprised something like this came from you. You are amazing!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »