Reviews for The Lone Queen of Narnia
mistyeyedgirl97 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Okay, lol wow! Loved it loved it loved it! :D please update soon! I can't wait.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Please continue it is really good.
Sofi Zenobi chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Goooooooood. Plz folow this! 0.0 EDMUND ·
narsiltoanduril chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
pleasepleasepleasePLEASE update! i just read this story and the one preceding it and i find myself enthralled. i understand that sometimes things happen and inspiration disappears but i think that this story is well done and im eager to see it continued. i often find that narnia stories with an additional female become cliché and boring, but youve done a pretty good job avoiding that. issa does have some mary sue qualities, but i think that she is generally well developed. i hate it when the poor orphaned beauty just completely dismisses the trauma of her family's death and falls head over heels for a pevensie. and you cant wait a thousand plus years withiut being a bit bitter, but if issa DOES love edmund, she'll probably forgive him sooner or later. so all in all, nice work. thanks for submitting such a great story. keep it up! (pretty please, with a cherry on top!)
MythicalGirl17 chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
LOVED IT! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
ArtemisLuna85 chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Yeah Issa has to understand that they didn't want to go back and that they have been trying to come back to Narnia. It was Aslan's doing. Aslan needs to smack her a new one. Lol. Hopefully with Edmund's confession she will lighten up more especially with the kings and queens.
Katie chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Please Update!
Savy13 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
I love this story. And I love even more that Issa did not forgive them right away. Please update soon!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
lovely update soon please
IsobelFrances chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Amazing story please update soon!
skidney chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Great chapters!
AlexMelRose chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Update soon, I love this story! I can't wait for more! :) 3
skidney chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Great story!
Lura Elsworth chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I'm getting all excited about how everything will turn out... _
MCH chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Nice 3 chapters this is shaping up to be a great story.

Like how Issa is not happy with the Pevensie's for leaving. Sure it will get sorted out eventually.

Please update soon.