Reviews for Returns
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
-chuckles- The Friendship between he two is very well captured in this one-shot.
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I have read and now love this story! What a horrible ( not really ) way for the duo to reunite! This does all sound like the way Sherlock would handle the situation. By Dr. Watson's professional opinion; poorly.
Thanks so much for posting!
Sincerely, Anonymous
UnimatrixMuffin chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This was beautiful!
XD chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Good continuation :)
Lolapola chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Awww I love this! It's really good, definitely the best "Watson find out he's alive fic" I've read so far :)
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Excellent! Holmes is not an easy character to write but you pull it off marvellously!
Aileil chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Anybody else adore "The Great Mouse Detective"? Your story made me think of it for some reason. That, by the way, is a compliment. I, personally, love "The Great Mouse Detective".
Lia Walker chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Fantastic! I'm a hurt Holmes fan for some reason so this story was amazing!
HowlingMary79 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Lovely story! Thank you!
FlavishamXIII chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is a great story, I liked what you did with it the scenes between Holmes and Watson are absolutely great! :)
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
"Oh! I seem to be cured. How remarkable."

XD I love that! XD

You're a great writer. Totally in-character.
ZukoFlame chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wonderful! You really captured the characters very well. I enjoyed the witty dialogue between Holmes and Watson. Very well written!
RazMaKaz chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Wonderful! I always enjoy you're stories. You have such talent with these two. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
aww, how cute! I'm so hoping that maybe they'll make another movie where Watson does find out Holmes is alive still!