Reviews for In A New Light
Riska Kuruta404 chapter 16 . 2/25
good job! i like this! *w*

TOKO! XD
m.kayla chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
I love the ending!
EndlessChains chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
This was a pretty interesting story. I liked the plot with Zuko trying to look for help on thinking things through and it lead him to Toph. The details you put throughout the story was very informative to know what is going on as well as how they are both feeling. I felt like I could feel the emotion from the two and that was what made the experience of reading this story great. I like how it ended with the two making conversation and Zuko proposes and Toph agrees. You kept with the character's personality really well and it shows through their actions. I feel bad for Zuko over what happened with Mei. She didn't deserve that, but it was necessary for the plot I am guessing. The story seemed to be fast pace and easy to follow and the flow of the story was nice. It was a really good story to read. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
TheDemigodOlympic chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Me encanto este FIC!
Uno de los mejores que he leído!

Me gustaría que hubiera una continuación, unos capítulos al menos, no se ta vez la boda, como reacciona el equipo avatar ante esto!

Espero que lo continúes, y que escriba mas fics TOKO!

Saludos!
pabuisperfect chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
The feels. So good.
TheDemigodOlympic chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Me encanto!
Azafran chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Beautiful story! Sincerely, one of the best tokos i've ever read (im a big fan). Not only was the story very good, but mostly is the way you write; congratulations, you're an excellent writer :) I enjoyed the whole story and actually felt it a little short xD (i know, its 16 chapters, but it probably is because its too good!) so I'd love to see a continuation or other fics from you. I loved the whole thing, and even if the characters seem a little soft in some parts its not too ooc (people mature, maybe ;) ). so really, congratulations and i hope to read more toko from you! :)
TheDimensionOfWords chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Very cute story! Brought a smile to my face. :)
HappyHola chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
amazing
write more and yeah
Hermione Torres chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
yes, don't ask, i know a i have a weird name but my dad is mexican, and my mom is british so well is not the point.

I love your story since the first chapter :D its so good and cute and i cannot wait for the next chapter please continue the story i want at lees 23 chapters! :D this fic is my adiction!
Eva Wright chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
i just showed your fic to my friends and and 2 of them are a big zutara assholes, but for first time in their life, they liked! they just liked a toko fanfiction! you just reach the ultimate level of a writer: the OTP brainwasher!

status: waiting for 17 chapter, im so happy i would... almost... kiss you!
Gwendolyn H chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
please don't tell me this is the last chapter because i love your fic, is one of the best i read in 5 years, is so cute, but is not "cursi", and the characters are so who they are, zuko is the same that in the series and toph too, wow im waiting for chapter 17, and i can't wait more time! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE IT!
Jean jhonson chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
nooo, please! you have to continuethis story, i want to see allof what you are going to write! please, i want to see little baby zukos and tophs that hate everything and kicks everybody asses.
daniela sanders chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
awww so cute, i love so much your story, now i can't sleep, cause im waiting for the next chapter, you are a very good writer, the best i know if i had to tell.
kikigirl4321 chapter 16 . 11/22/2012