Reviews for Overwhelmed
Miggyrow chapter 9 . 7/22
I really like this. The buildup was amazing to read. Thank you for this offering!
Arisa1234 chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
God damn cock blockers...
wonthousand chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
this was a great read! i feel like you have their characters down well and you expressed exactly how they would be feeling after the final volume. very emotional and steamy. you are a very talented author! :)
satomika chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
Yay!

I LOVE IT!

Sousuke and Kaname are SO perfect for each other!

Hehe

More, please...?
parker295 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
read it, and loved it, your writing made it easy to convey their personalities. would like to see the pair's spin-off chem after publicly admitting they're together/dating like maybe with traveling with friends (at beach/'onsen'/festives) curious bout if theres change in social interact to others like maybe sparks jealousy/cheesy/overprotectiveness/intimacy/action. kinda miss those laughter side but cuteness tactics heheheh maybe i'm just overwhelmed but hey, there's always gonna be room for that right? thanks for this by the way, you're cool storyliner thumbs up!
megumi chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
hah nice ending ,you make it at ease and still punch up some lines worth fitted there. thanks! (curious)will these be the end, itself,? just curious what happpens after this whirlwind chapters.
J Luc Pitard chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Lovely! Really enjoyed the time you took (for the characters, as well as in the writing.)
Gothic Butterfly chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Very nicely written and a wonderful story :)
Gothic Butterfly chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Gah, evil phone...they should have disconnected the line! :P
SilviaS7 chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Ahhh, this was absolutely amazing. So well done, all the emotions and awkward moments and laughter and love. So perfect. My apologies for having nothing more meaningful to say. Thanks for writing this and sharing it. 3
MaximalCatPossible chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
This was one of the best Full Metal Panic fics I ever read (And not just because of the lemony stuff). You're an amazing writer, and I enjoyed reading every bit of it! :j
MaximalCatPossible chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Very good chapter. I'm enjoying whetstone story is leading.
MaximalCatPossible chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Aww, such a nice and fluffy chapter. I'm liking where this story is goin. Happy Happy Happy!
riringo chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Oh gosh...I'll be so happy if the original ending was like this story..so beautiful :")
LuxKen27 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
"He knew that this was it. These were the moments he had survived his whole life to be able to experience."

I don't know how you could've put it more perfectly ) I'm glad you decided to write a little epilogue - it really does tie the whole piece together. Multichapter lemons genuine love a rare thing, indeed, one we need more of in fanficland, IMO. You've certainly inspired me!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us - congrats on finishing a multichapter story, and I know I feel all the more special to have made the journey with you!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »