Reviews for What Happens on the Normandy
epic man chapter 7 . 5/6
i like wht you did with miranda. WHAT A BITCH, callin alex an animal and mistreating him. deserved worse but oh well. i really like your story CDC. please continue it as soon as possible. you have my support.
Pheonix Archiver chapter 8 . 2/1
I want to see alex interact with Wrex in tuchanda.
Thaxmax chapter 8 . 1/24
The council next... Maybe?
Thaxmax chapter 6 . 1/24
EDelta88 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
I love the depth of character building that you get into. So many people focus on getting from point a to point b without the substance in between but you keep making things... real. The characters feel like they are actually interacting and evolving rather than reading from a script like so many other fics. Good work
EDelta88 chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Not at all what I expected but more believable than Miranda being tentacle raped. Good work
SonOfNenji chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
I actually think this is the best chapter in this little side-series of your's.

Personally, I think Alex is good for EDI.

He helps her grow.

SonOfNenji chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Mmm... cheese pizza.

What were we talkin' 'bout?

SonOfNenji chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Yeah. Just drop that bombshell on the Protean expert.

Nice going, Alex! *eyeroll*

Bloody Song chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Skirret chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
I kinda wonder what an interaction between Alex and Thane would go. I have no insight on them.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Interesting chapter, especially with what Alex inflicts on Miranda. The funny thing is that when I read the CDC chapter that this connects to I had thought that what happens is Alex realized what the magazine was about and tried it on Miranda… who wasn't screaming in pain, and so their dislike turned into (U)ST.
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I miss this series
Gestie chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I thought Miri would be a victim to nevermind