Reviews for Small Wild Flower
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Really well written. I ADORE how you described the characters, especially Sebastian. To a "T".
FollowTheMagpie chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
I really love your style of writing and especially the way you structured your last chapter It was really nice to read. What I didn't like - and I don't know if this is just me - was Alois in this story. He seemed just too... mismatched. Like he was forced in a story he's not supposed to be in. Everytime the story started to shift to Alois I kinda lost track of it and it was so very hard for me to keep reading. But I forced myself to do so and I ended up finishing the whole thing after about 3 days. What's pretty much for a fan fiction with such a length... at least for me.
Oh, well, I think I made my point Dunno if this is just me It just didn't feel 'right' and 'flowing'.
Awesome Mochi chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Im reading your other story ciel phluffyhive and so i thought id look at your other stories! And i found this :D i read this before i starting reading ciel phluffyhive not knowing who the author was and then i forgot about it now, reading ciel phluffyhive i saw this story too! Sorry if it doesn't make sense i just read this story before i knew about ciel phluffyhive! Anyway cute and descriptive :)
Lucy Phantomhive chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
upload! Pwease!
promocat chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
ciel is so cute when he tries to hide his feelings!(& i am sure sebastian thinks os also)
LittlePuffy4ever chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Cute! I hope I can read your next story.
Carrie2sky chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Cute! I would have loved it to have been longer, but I understand. I look forward to your next Kuro fic! You wrote this well for it being your first one!
MariKuro chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Awesome new chapters! I loved it. :) Update soon!
promocat chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
both are in such love! & alois was trying to help because he wanted to play with ciel
LittlePuffy4ever chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Aww so cute!
WwLOLwW chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Aww so cute plz update soon!
LittlePuffy4ever chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I love fluff and the story!
promocat chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
sebastian is right-ciel 's greatest tslent is to be kidnapped!thank god(or satan) thath seabastian is one hell of a butler!
promocat chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
i don't blame ciel for leaving -alois is sooo annoying!
LittlePuffy4ever chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I like it! Update please!

Sorry my bad english