Reviews for Kim Possible: After The Fall
Insanity Allegra chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Oh boy.

*clears throat dramatically; in an announcer's voice*

Will Hego get his just desserts?

Will Drakken get a clue?

Will Kim get back in the game?

Will Will Du ever get that stick out of his ass?

Will I ever stop asking these questions?

Find out next time, on Kim Possible!
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Another well written story :)
DarXe chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
Very good. Really liked Kim getting to walk through Shego's memories, seeing her life from Shego's pov.
Quantumphysica chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Great story! You kinda rushed the end but I didn't mind, I was glad to see the loose ends tied up.
I wonder though, will Dr. Director be able to keep herself from intervening? I also would have liked to see Shego and Hego talk things over... *puts on best begging face* Sequel, please? :D
Quantumphysica chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Awww, YAY! Kigo action! :D
I love this story, it's really good... And dear Dr. Director is doing a marvelous job in being manipulative and keeping the tension...
honoradele chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?

Great story! I hope that you will follow up with what Ron, Rufus, Monique and everyone else has been doing.
PaintsOnSilence chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I've just started reading this story, and I have to say I am hooked. You have to wonder what WOULD happen if one of them got killed (well, not really in this case, but whatever) in a fight; it's interesting to think about how the survivor would react. Very interesting; I'm excited to see what happens next!
Gingerstorm101 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Seriously, this is what I wake up to? I haven't even taken my meds yet!

Well, on to the next one!
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
This was, neat. And I swear, you got part of your idea for this plot from some movie... was it called The Cell or something like that? I can't remember. Anywho, still a great fic, so, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
faberryluving chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
That was a really good fic.
Necrovore chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Short and sweet. Good pacing and an ending that nicely tied everything together.
Anon chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Loved it. This is by far my most favorite among your stories. Keep it up.
Redline57 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Nice, good chapter!
Reader101w chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Nice ending to this story,

A bit rushed on the bad guys' plot, but it all worked out pretty well.

I owner if Dr. Director will have more tricks up her sleeve, or that she's just going to bide her imd and see how long Kim and Shego can go without some serious action.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,
reader101w