Reviews for WHAT GOES ON
angel1002 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
AI like how you are keeping with the actual show in some pieces but I have to admit that I like your version better than the show. I am anxious to see how the party will go. Will every girl from the Ridge be hitting on him? Will he hit back or stay true to his janet. Good work!
hookedonfanfics chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
So glad to see this story back. I'm glad that Janet and Eddie aren't giving up. I love how Janet is telling Eddie like it is! He should be sorry!
I like how you are sort of tieing this into the episodes from TV. FUN!
Ready to see what happens next. Dont keep us waiting too long.
angel1002 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Eddie is going to really have to work hard to make this up to Janet. Janet is going to have to learn to believe in herself; believe that Eddie loves her and he is going to have to help her. They are two of the most stubborn people!

angel1002 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I knew it was Nick that she kissed. Talk about a slap in the face for Eddie! He deserved it and he needed to feel some of what Janet felt when he kissed Rory.

Hot, angry sex sometimes is the best. Now they have to talk.

angel1002 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
WOW. First of all, I loved the Gentically gifted children and then the image of a house falling on Rory. It was very funny.

Good for Janet for stopping. I wish she would have done that in the show; stood up for herself. It;s great that Eddie is the one who had to come begging for forgivness unstead of the other way around.

Very entertaining when she kissed the first guy that walked into the car. Hmm...who was it? I hope it hurt him and then way to go telling Sully to put her drinks on his tab. I love an angry Janet.

Huds2n chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Ok you nearly had me in a heart attack mode here...I know things aren't perfect but its not hopeless...I am glad that she saw that even if it was the last minute...such a great follow of Chapter 2...I loved how they both realized where all of this emotion came from...I love the fact that he never loved Rory...I love the promise that the next chapter holds...just plain love it!
golden4pointer chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
I miss October road and Janet and Eddie. Glad to have stories like this since we don't have the show.
octrdlurker chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
GREAT chapter! It was heartbreaking but then in the end they came back together. Janet and Eddie have a lot to get through so I can't wait to see where you take this! Amazing job as always!
AllyKat2108 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
I love how Eddie for the first time felt empty after sex with Janet, I think it showed great insight into Mr. Latekka. Eddie, I believe is a man run by his emotions so its always nice to know what he feels! And then Janet running out of the shower into the pouring rain to drag him inside just brilliant! Update! Update! Update!
hookedonfanfics chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Phewwwy... you scared me there for a minute!
Not that Janet didn't have the right idea... kick that cheater out of your life... BUT he did spill out his feelings... and he DOES really LOVE her.. soooo.. :)
octrdlurker chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Ohhh love hot angry sex and those two do it well. I can't wait to see how they move forward in their relationship after this!
hookedonfanfics chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Um, WOW! Not sure how I feel about this chapter.
Sad, I guess.
I hope they get through this. (wink wink) :)
Huds2n chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
What a chapter! I can feel the anger and disappointment and sadness that they both felt. I just wonder what will happen next after such an event...will their anger be gone or will it intensify after such an emotion filled union...ohhh I can't wait to see.
AllyKat2108 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
What a fantastic chapter! Angry sex with Eddie Latekka is on my to do list ;). Update soon!
octrdlurker chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
OMG this is so good! This is how I thought it should have went down in the first place. I can't wait to see how Eddie wins Janet back. MORE MORE MORE!